best non programs players are
Me
joker kid
dj exclusive
ThePrevaiℓist
tracy
and joker kid girlfriend

and king of greys is...qahn

Is this list based solely on who you like or something more? What distinguishes cheaters from honest players? No offence, but it's a bit silly to include anyone unable to consistently reach red. DJ, Joker Kid, Prevailist and I seem pretty close overall. 

However some players might eventually get tired of losing to whomever and cheat. I've seen this happen repeatedly over the years at various checker sites... So it’s kind of arbitrary - like a provisional buddy list. 

BTW Jim, I record and store all games, so feel free to ask for any game if you're ever suspicious. It's good evidence of honest play if you know what to look for.
Ime the best why is'ent my name there?
Me.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator
❤️
Alinda and Red Hand the best player in flyordie now without a  program
Only one thing to say:           PFFFFFFFF

only bad players (Y)
I am the best non program player and you know it.
I actually think this is the MOST riduclos topic I've ever seen!! where is your reason and justification??? It's bit like me saying, (I have invented the cure for cancer??) 

Me
Other doctor
Female doctor
Bisexual Doctor
Cross dresser doctor

with thanks for the above helping me to dicover the cure!!
Utter nonsense full stop.
yes this is a good day to day

Eatle is far the best non playing programme, and evrybody says different, have no brains, all the other red players are all programme proven and truth!
i am the best Player 

NEW SIDE I have now nice 1065 win - 15 draw -3 lost 

6500 points 
I would like to play some of the so called non LOW-life programmers to check out the grit of the game . challenge and identify your self.