« Back to All Topics
abusive behavior
Posted in 
Checkers
abusive behavior
Posted in 
Checkers
abusive behavior
when we first created an account at fod,my child was thrilled.the smile on her face was overwellming.after only playing a few games,there has been some players saying terrible things and also there nick names are not appropriate.is there anything that can be done to prevent this from happening.i hope that the players will remember that there are small children on here.please,have respect for other players and adhere to the rules and regulations.this site is for everyone to enjoy.

Totally agree, I have had people threatening to hack my laptop and saying there are groups of users monitoring my account.
Now I am wondering whether this is a safe game to play any more and whether I should consider alternative action.
>is there anything that can be done to prevent this from happening

Players are encouraged to report any bad behaviour seen on the games, whether it be inappropriate names or bad language.  This can be done here: 

http://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en

Once reported, just mute them so you don't have to hear from them again :)  That mute button works wonders..

>>i hope that the players will remember that there are small children on here.please,have respect for other players and adhere to the rules and regulations.this site is for everyone to enjoy.

Unofrtunately in todays world we have many internet trolls who seek attention from being rude.

Enjoy the games.