« Back to All Topics
who is the best player here
Posted in 
Checkers
Posted in 
Checkers
just wondering who is the best non prog player here so if you know who is the best please name them thanks ;)
I am
I am from another site and started playing here recently. So far I have beaten everyone who I was told is the best on this site. I have now started teaching checkers to many players.
Sharry_100 is the real best player on this and also on any other checkers website. It s only Sharry_100 who plays only with his mind no programme honest to God.There is hardly any players who can beat him if they use only their mind as sharry does.
 THIS IS AN OPEN CHALLENGE TO ANY PLAYER LIVING ANY PART OF THE WORLD,I MEAN IT.
N4 Speed better player in flyordie so far ! i got a list of top players like Prevailist,King Rober,Prolypic,Drink4 me,Netmain, Im legend ! and all of this man always strugle to draw N4 Speed , some of them beat him already , but enyone knows that this man N4 Speed better chekers player in flyordie history...good nite !
12ave girl what is the name of the other site, I think Ime the best player there.
Gametest is the best player
I know a player here who is a five (5) times world champion: "PerleDesAntilles". He/she is fabulous. He/she can do wonders. He/she is a true expert. 
u just a boaster old dad...ahah
I'm the best player 

Global in checkers 

Rating my best rating 1073 

1 min checkers. 873
Indeed, you really are the best (or one of the best at least) player here UFO. Where are you? I haven't seen you recently. Do you still play checkers on FlyOrDie?
Teach me 12ave girl I need a good teaching.