« Back to All Topics
icon software
Posted in 
General
icon software
Posted in 
General
icon software
Hello, I would like to receive information about the software. I noticed that appea arrival at 350 points is applied to a red icon and if I go down below 350 points this disappears. How do you assess if you use software? I otato also that several players over 350 points have no icon. How so? 
welcome response
Stop useing program's or u won't have it 
that you believe it or not, I do not use the software. my score is: 85-15 - 41 .. do you think I use it?
In any case, what does it mean that if I go down below 350 points the icon disappears? If you use the software, it is also used below 350 points.
Using a computer to decide your moves in a board game (specifically chess, checkers, reversi, gomoku, nine men's morris, go, four in a row, pente and backgammon) on FlyOrDie is allowed.
FlyOrDie members have the right to know if they are playing against a computer. Therefore FlyOrDie uses a system - including analysis of client computing environment - to detect suspected program use, which will be indicated on the concerned player's info screen with a small icon. 

I.E ... flicking between different screens does not help...

ThUnDeR
Senior FlyOrDie Moderator
Thunder Ok, I agree with you when you say that players need to know if you are playing against a computer. I do not understand why, if I go down below 350 points the icon disappears, if I get 350 points back. If I make use of software, I would also below 350 points. Finally, my score is: 91/16/42. If a player uses a software, this would score? I think not. The losses would be less than 10.