Forums » General
English room 1 in 20 min chess
Replies: 5   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: ANOK (Jan 31, 2015 3:11 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum
  Back to Topic List
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
ANOK

English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Jan 31, 2015 3:11 AM
This was a very vibrant room full of chess in a social friendly enviorment it saddens me that what was the jewel in the crown was allowed to be destroyed
Does FOD ever have plans to reintroduce their best part of their chess site or do we now all play here as trappist monks with little if any human contact ?
I miss this site but it isnt what it was and could be again

st peter

Re: English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Jan 31, 2015 4:22 PM
I agree 100% the English room was great, I have great memories playing in there, with all the banter and humour.. Good Times.

listom

Re: English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Mar 4, 2015 1:23 PM
I do not agree. I think that room was meant to be destroyed. There was too much fight over there. specially between those punks called shark and listom. We didn't needed that kind of agravation. Good riddance! I heard they moved on with their lives: Listom finally married st peter's mother and shark got caught by a fishnet. (but not the good kind)

The SHARK

Re: English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Jan 28, 2018 11:01 PM
Sharks alive and well, no net can hold me no sir lol, i had great times and many great friends in that room, hi goddess hope u been well

Goddess.

Re: English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Feb 14, 2018 6:30 AM
Hey The SHARK,

I'm doing good, hope you're doing fine as well, nice to see you back buddy, thanks for resurrecting an 3 year old topic

The SHARK

Re: English room 1 in 20 min chess Posted: Feb 15, 2018 3:32 AM
Thank u. shawn - anok - tom finly i loved playing u those games, like old times,& wild games too.

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  
  Back to Topic List      Top of the page