td makind mistake
Posted in 
Billiards
td makind mistake
Posted in 
Billiards
td makind mistake
hello all ;)
jus askin a cupla question regardin die-or-fly who is a td in phs(some new league) we had a little arguement and i asked to be taken outa tournament. he then closed check in b4 i had the chance and then he didnt even let me play my game he let my opponenet go through. he wont even listen to me explain to him
plz help me out a bit and i have 3 screen shots of it.

thanks
snookerplayer ;)
you must talk to the head admin about this issue ;)
i dont know what you are moaning bout snookerplayer .. you was arguing for about 10 minutes before the tourney was goin to start .. dont know what you was argueing over and you was fighting with everyone when we tried to calm you down .. you made it crystal clear you wernt goin to play in phs anyways so i dont know what you crying about not being removed from the tourney when you asked to be removed from league anyway .. shame a mod had to remove you from room after they saw your ss for swearing .. aint replying to this post anymore think should be deleted anyways .. 
http://www.myleague.com/phs
 guys and gurls new 8ball league in room 6 .. come have soem fun ;)
FlyOrDie don't take kindly to people talking about myleague issues on the forum.

The problem needs to be addressed using the "Admin Complaint" link on the league website.

;)