A BIG FUNDRAISER 4  FlyOrDe
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Hiya Moderater's.

Let me keep this simple...what *exactly* do you need from all of we enthusiasts of FlyOrDie to help you make more money to improve and clean up these great game's here?

What do you *exactly* need for all of us to do to help you make more $?

Approximately how much do you need raise in order to at least make this place even half as sophisticated as Vinco Online Game site, vogclub.com aka VOG? (Since 1998 best game site on planet).

And, by the way, that game site is not populates as it once was. Therefore, no competion for you and others to read this.

Also, eurika just got an idea, How about a FlyOrDie Fundraiser?????

Will not yet post idea's for this until I hear back from MOD's, because on this issue, it begins with you. Smiles...wink's.

As with most all area's of life, chances are, there are plenty of player's that might think they  don't believe you/we need more money. That you have survived thus far anyway, let's keep the status Quo...~*

Okay,can you please give s a hint, or a ball park figure about how subscriptions...money y'all *need* for much needed improvements? :p

Thanks for all you do.

Big blessings to Goddesss, Thor V. M. ThunDer.

Yours in FOD love and service, 

Tess

P.S. grrr...hope this is posted as new topic, or wherever u think most will read. Trying to Post this as new/renewed topic 4 more to see, but, what do I know? Lol.
Um...U r Serious MOD"s ?! Lol.

Well?
Is it not time to answer this? Huruph. Um.

Goddess Best Senior Mod here...<3?

Thor g-d of Thunder, Thunder, Al ya' Um, FlyOrDie? Purty pls. Heard thru the grapevine Ure going own hill>!

sup!
Thanks in advance, now Must wade thru crapolla 4 me, 2 give a b-day Gift.

Oh, Crikey as MidnigHt would say here & love..live...
If, u cannot do this as u can-can do this, if, I have to secure my old VOG home, sadly deep sorrow, will need to revive if, possible. No threat <3 's . Need an Othello 2nd Home. It's more than that, is it s beloved retreat.

Am sending question the Vogan Goddess's way...all g:))d
Just Do it pls?

Do The Right Thing-Spike Lee

xoxoox Tres bisou's <3))))))))* Goddess Miss ya' madly, ty God I did not become MOD Lol...need to Be me , is all I am, Judith The sailorwoman :-p