« Back to All Topics
POOR SHOTS
Posted in 
General
POOR SHOTS
Posted in 
General
POOR SHOTS
Although I followed all of the developer's instructions, nothing has changed, and I still have the same problem of the same weak shots ... I've been subscriber for more than 10 years ... Please fix it ...
I am the same. I too have followed the instructions and changed from html back to java but it makes absolutely no difference. Four of my friends are also having the same problem. Like them I am reluctantly deciding not to play on FOD any longer. The numbers playing snooker type games are falling and I,m not at all surprised. Until this is fixed and urgently the numbers will fall further.
same here no power in shots hope next update sorts it
Yes I'm experiencing the same problem, when I try to execute a shot, the ball always have no power every-time, I've tried to boost up power in the shot setting and speed up sensitive on the mouse but the result still the same. Before the update these problem didn't happen before. Is there any chance for the developer to revert back like the way it was? At least just the sensor of the aiming and shot executing need to readjust back to original.