« Back to All Topics
How Can I Report Abuse
Posted in 
General
How Can I Report Abuse
Posted in 
General
How Can I Report Abuse
Can someone please tell me how to report abuse. I have tried everything and none of the old ways work. I truly need to talk to a mod. For the past three days a person has been siting in my games with a female friend and spewing disgusting garbage to her. I have taken a screen shot and have tried everything to report him but nothing works anymore. If a mod sees this please email me at chrisdsemail@yahoo.com    This person really needs to be banned
I have tried and tried but it won't work. I even talked to a mod named Thor von Midgard who said to use his username but it still won't work. I did manage to send a message but it won't allow me to send the screen shot. This sad_soul is very disturbing and harassing kygirl every day. What he says to her is disgusting. Can someone please give me a private email that I can send the screen shot to?
You can reach the Moderation team at moderator@flyordie.com
I'll try that but I did talk with Thor von Milgard and he didn't provide me much help. He did say to try using the other website with his username but it still didn't work
We've actually received your report using this email address, and action has been taken to the user mentioned above.
Thank you so very much Goddess. That should make kygirl and myself very happy indeed
Report then mute.  Works wonders :)

>I'll try that but I did talk with Thor von Milgard and he didn't provide me much help.

Oops. 

Lol ThunDer:) <3 the Mute Button!

Hard to believe Thor wasn't much help:)))* :p

Thanks dearest Mods, the same nick was doing that to me as well.
You know.

Love,

Tessa
I'd like to help you.But I am not good at solving it.
 GODDESS,i need your help please,can you find out what abuse i was supposed to have commited in the forum,i have recieved a 2nd demerit in a month,and yet i have not been told why !!!