Blitz Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Blitz Chess
Posted in 
Chess
Blitz Chess
Dear All,

Blitz chess has now been added as room 6.
You can find it at 

http://www.flyordie.com/chess/

or the "quickstart" box on our main page.

Time is set to be 5 minutes for each players.

Thanks,

OP

I love the new blitz room! Too bad flyordie doesn't have any way of detecting someone using a program being used to cheat though. People can still set their programs to 5 minute blitz mode! oh well, I'm happy with the new change fly or die and appreciate a lot!
I think we should Have Checkers because Ill beat ya all at that :p
i am also really happy having that new chess room with a fixed time of blitz at 5 min but i believe that flyordie can improve more and let the players customize the time limit as much they want cause many times 20 min is very much and at other games 5 min very few. So i suggest to let the players fix the time control.

thnx

BLACK KILLER
How u can beat an opponent 5 or 6 times in a row in only one minute???
Adamantine beats first Patani 5 times in a row in 1! minute, then he beat darkphoenix 6 times in a row, also in one minute.
What a genious, wow.
How to change the board appearance, please ?
I can't differentiate between the King and the Queen :-(

Thanks,
I'm new to this site and I quite like it for now although I recognize it took me some time to get used to the pieces' design...

But I have a more important problem :
I lost 3 games in the blitz room due to connection server loss :-( Is this common here ? Is it due to my connection or something else ? It is quite frustrating when you're in a good position and then your opponent's time reduces to zero and a window says : "connection server lost !"

thanks for any help,
see u over the board,

greg
it is either ur connection or the FOD SERVER :)