Programs being used in tournaments are CHEATS
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
I respect that FOD allows programs especially with "!" Mark. You do not
have BOTS so it helps some players. However, allowing them to play in our Tournaments is CHEATING and disheartening for the rest of us! Over the years I have played a lot. Even came in 2nd once and 3rd another time, But I assure you there weren't any Programs at those tourneys!  I am not alone on this subject. I hope this will be the tip of the melting iceberg of allowing Programs to play in them! iT IS no FUN PLAYING AGINST  A MACHINE/ Program that will Win!
We even have had 3- 4 Programs at our tourneys. IT's ridiculous! Please give us some feedback. I will let my friends that play them know that I finally wrote this! Above and beyond all else allowing programs to participate is a lack of good sportsmanship!! Please Goddess, Thor.ThUNDeR, help? Thx in advance. Best wishes to all~*
Re-hiya,
Since I posted this, some people are of the opinion that a Program is too slow to play and to win one-minute games in Tournaments. Is this so? If it is, please scratch this Topic. Otherwise, a reply when you have time would be lovely.  I wouldn't know a Prog. If one threw a pie in my face. ;\
Take good care ~~~*,

Tessa
No, programs are for sure fast enough for 1 minute games. 
Talent1 , Wrong , use a program under 1 minute is possible ;) 
...PROGRAMS in tournament is of course a bummer. & It's no point for it unless it's a marketing strategy to get people roll in tourneys if there are less numbers. 

PROGRAMS can workout within a minute& that's why they're called programs, popular ones maynot show it yet. 

So just do away with prog in tourneys. It's a Doozy & insulting. 

HAVE a different tournament if AI plays...ie, AI vs AI...

Being integrated AI is a whole lot different though ..?!

I don't think this issue needs any debate whatsoever. 

Tada