« Back to All Topics
Harassment
Posted in 
General
Harassment
Posted in 
General
Harassment
I have tried and tried to report a man who constantly harasses people and says disgusting things to women. He pops into my games with kygirl and says sick things to her. I have screen shots and have tried to attach them but it never works. At one time Goddess gave me an email for the mods so that I could send the screen shots however that email no longer works. Is there an email that I can send screen shots to. This man seriously deserves to be permanently banned. 
Hi,yes there is a way of doing this,at the bottom of this page,click on the word 'moderation',then click on 'sending us a message' , that will open an email report where you can make your complaint and a browse button to find and send your screen shots.
I'm not sure why is it hard for you to send a report using the given method. However, the Mod email address always works as it works fine to others as well. 
Can you kindly rewrite the email goddess? 

Actually I just checked contacts in my email and seems I have to email, one to moderator and one to moderators so perhaps I used the wrong one before. I now sent an email to both addresses so hopefully one will work
Still didn't work, got two delivery failure messages. Please rewrite that email address goddess
Morning all ,

You click on this link

http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html

Then you click on this access

Fill the Moderator contact form. 

You will have the possibility to make a description and send your screenshots

Ozraks Yarek
OZracs, it won't work for me for whatever reason. In the past Goddess was nice enough to provide me an email and it did work but for some reason the email address doesn't work now. Goddess I just tried that email again and so far no delivery error message so I'm hoping you get it because this
man who is harassing us has to be stopped. He comes into our game and says disgusting perverse things to kygirl. He should not be on a site with good people who just want to come here, play and have fun
Goddess, I got another delivery error message with that email. If you want I can give you my email and could you please just send me a hello so I can return the screen shots?   chrisdsemail@gmx.com