« Back to All Topics
A year in review 2017
Posted in 
General
A year in review 2017
Posted in 
General
A year in review 2017
Overall my experience was good. I came into the year only having experience in Memory, Pool and Darts. Not very good I might add. Maintaining A Zero average was easy to do. I was given a gift membership for a week that allowed me to try my luck in the daily tournaments. I lost every single match that week. I purchased a membership the day my gift membership expired. I was hooked on the rush I got from the competition. Before long I found myself spending every spare minute of each day practicing and playing all of the games offered here. I decided to play in every tournament I could and did just that. Missing only a few all year. At first I felt like I was in the middle of a stampede of elephants; wondering to myself what was I  doing here. Then one day after a tournament in 4 IN A ROW,I was sent a message from a guy named Oewan asking me how I liked it and offered me a few pointers he thought might help me out. I cant express it enough on how grateful I was and how good I felt every time he would sit in on my matches. Players like Oewan are a true asset to this site. Throughout the year I had my moments, receiving 2 demerits along the way. I found a couple new friends(gab),(Tommy),(xxx7)and (Oewan)and lost a good one too. The competition was exciting and I found myself waking up to play each day. Great players like (Los),(Oewan),(giest),(police),and(virusanthrax)made each day a challenge. These players acted professionally at all times and delivered great performances day in and day out.  I would recommend joining this site and buying into a membership to anybody that loves competition. The benefits outweigh all the negative talk out there. Thank you FLYORDIE             
It is very good what you say, and I agree with you that it is an authentic page, and there is no other page like flyordie, and I hope that this year there is a lot of competition, and those players that you mentioned are the true flyordie players and others that are missing mention, but they are always, luck in the grand prix. regards
Well put, R&R. I salute you. It was awesome watching you progress so fast in so many unfamiliar games. Your ability to look past the negative banter shows you are a true gentleman and the competitor we should ALL aspire to be. I want to see you in the top 5 in 2018; first place can come in '19. ;) 

Cheers!

Tommy2Tron
yes it's a nice competition, for me important is caracter too...nice to meet you guys RR oew Tommy, giest.Have a nice year in 2018 too
That's very nice Tommy, If only everybody in here shared your enthusiasm.:)  I wanted to thank you for always showing your support and having such a positive attitude . You are a very good person!!!