« Back to All Topics
A tribute to Oewan
Posted in 
General
A tribute to Oewan
Posted in 
General
A tribute to Oewan
Where do I begin? For over a year, I have watched Oewan improve little by little, inch by inch. The dedication; the countless hours of learning, relearning and fine-tuning skills; the stamina; the sleepless hours ... everything and more needed to become Champion of perhaps the most rigorous online tournament known to man. 

But what makes him a true champion is that even in the midst of negative and unwarranted remarks, he turned the other cheek, often helping others fine-tune their skills. He is a genius yet remains humble. He does, as we say in the States, "His talking on the field." 

I have witnessed incredible wins and heartbreaking losses. It never fazed him. He picked himself up and continued the good fight with poise and grace. Flyordie could not have asked for a better champion. He is the best there ever was or will be.

Hats off to you, Oewan. May your incredible accomplishment bring you much peace and happiness this year and forever after. What you have achieved was by no means an easy feat.  

Cheers, my dear friend!

Tommy2Tron
The best rival that I have to connect 4 and in go.

That you keep improving in these games, that I will do the same.

Congratulations oewan

Happy New Year to everyone.

Your friend the spider man greets you ... ok no.

Virusantrax