« Back to All Topics
Limit all IP's to 1 nick
Posted in 
General
Limit all IP's to 1 nick
Posted in 
General
Limit all IP's to 1 nick
The banning / DEMERIT of abusive players is having no real effect. These players are more than likely the type of player that assumes 20-30  nicks. Hold these people accountable for their actions. Put a strict control on these IP addresses that continue to undermine the integrity of such a great site. When a player intentionally spends an entire day beating good people then giving the points away to a less skilled player; That is cheating and it has a devastating impact on overall turn out. hanne60 in darts is one of these people. I would get a grip on what is happening at this site before it gets worse. 
how funny is this........here is a definite solution to almost all of the harassing/cyber-bullying and not even 1 reply. It is obvious to me that this whole group of players including myself,enjoys the freedom to just get away from a nick for a  day,week or even a month without missing a thing by assuming another nick. We cant have our cake and eat it too.
ANOTHER POSSIBLE OPTION  to counter the harrassment is;
 I would like to see an option in all the rooms that would give the 1st person at each table the authority to make it private and allow that person to boot any player that is not welcome for any reason. 
You can use software to change your IP address. Trolls here have said as much. Even removing the IP that they are currently using while banned doesn't work.
Sounds like a good measure that couldn't be too hard to implement.