« Back to All Topics
Subscription
Posted in 
General
Subscription
Posted in 
General
Subscription
 It appears that many players here on fod are unhappy with the technical issues they are experiencing,they have voiced their concerns to mods so many times over the past few years but to no or very little response,so much so that many players will probably stop subscribing to the site.

How about reducing the subscription cost by 50%?. Unless you start listening to these players across ALL games or this gaming site may be on it's last legs.

Players have given their suggestions about perhaps introducing new and up to date games to breathe new life into fod. so..It's up to you.        

Good luck with that protest, they make enough money off of people's daily visits and clicks. The subscriptions people buy is nothing to them.
Heck yes! I'm with you! <3))))))))*
Aw man! I didn't know that!

What a pity. And, me always plugging FOD Subscriptions, thinking it will give us a better site, more tournaments and such! How sad. Grrrrrrrr.
Aw, say it ain't so! :p
Aw man! I didn't know that!

What a pity. And, me always plugging FOD Subscriptions, thinking it will give us a better site, more tournaments and such! How sad. Grrrrrrrr.
Aw, say it ain't so! :p