« Back to All Topics
Delete Account
Posted in 
General
Delete Account
Posted in 
General
Delete Account
Hi. I've noticed that some users have found ways to cheat in backgammon. Sometimes the moves are not compatible with the dice, sometimes they manipulate the dice not once or twice or even thrice, but even more than that. How can I delete my account?
>sometimes they manipulate the dice not once or twice or even thrice, but even more than that.

It is not possible to "manipulate" the dice.

>>How can I delete my account?

If you don't want to play, don't login :)
  How can I delete my account?
 Just stop playing if you're not happy.. simple.
Hello,

Exactly, he says it and asks how to delete his account ... Stop being so aggressive in your answers.

Regards.
Removal of account, only solution

Confirmation of your registration on Flyordie in your email of box, click on it, then the second link'll tell you about "account to deleted".

Regards.

If the player is unhappy about a situation,there is no need to delete their account,if they do that,then he/she removes himself/herself from ALL games,best to have a cooling off period.

Best wishes Lizz.
Of course the mods should retain the right to delete accounts but why not also put a trigger on the log in screen that offers the option of deleting a username? I've seen others say they wanted to delete a nick so why not accommodate them. It would not require extra work for the mods.