« Back to All Topics
WE NEED A NOW Pls
Posted in 
General
WE NEED A NOW Pls
Posted in 
General
WE NEED A NOW Pls
Forkis is way over the top, threatening me with a lawyer! I have very mean HORRID scr4eenshots of this ALL day. Please come!?!!!

He has been harassing others all day as well. Threatening me of late with calling his lawyers!! This is WAY Over the Top. Please, please one of you come into Reversi.
Frokis has left! Please take note. Please read the chat from today after 11 am EST. I know that you are able to, dear MODSs, and the owner of this site. 
Tyvvm for all you do. Hm, think we need more MODS!
I heard a rumor that Goddess and Thor van Migard have retired from here. Is this true?
Thanks in advance, Love, Judy
Have I had no answer because of,"No threads to display in this forum (or you don't have permission to see any)?"

Hope to have one, perhaps on the morrow. Cheers~~* MOD'S.

We dare in Need of more of you. Hope and pray that can happen. Of, in any way, other than applying I can help, Lol, please let me know. 

Happy New Year!~* 
Re-posting another cruel, crazy, sad person. Nicknamed, DANMERINO- 29503658-. For all I know he's also Forkis! Oy! Lol. -Reposting some of a post from years ago. "Viciousness Over The Top in Reversi/Othello." Because these last 3 1/2 weeks the bullying has gotten pretty bad.-"Dear good folks, I have seen over a dozen great player's and great people become disgusted with Insane and frequent abuse, harassing and defaming families and character assassination, programs, and cheats. Rather tired of it! So much so, not long ago took a Month off a few times:( .- Illegitimi noncarbarendum, to paraphrase; Don't let the basta*** get you down." To do so, I feel the need to write this. And, thanks for creating The Forum, btw!

It appears they're mentally &/or emotionally ill, sad, lonely, have no outside life, whatever it is, they are in pain. Must be to get their jollies hurting, baiting, disrupting, being anger-freaks of rage. Way too long this is going on. By many of the same ones as well.' -The post was edited. Good luck Moderators. Thank you very much for what you do here. Sincerely, Judy
Hi 
Ŝήфшђiţє, and all, Yes it appears no one Replied here. The MOD's did even better!)))* Thor von Midgard came to Reversi twice the other day! Thank you, Moderators, for always coming through! SHOUT-OUT to the god of thunder and lightning, none other than Our THOR.

Happy New Year guys and dolls! <3 .