« Back to All Topics
New Info
Posted in 
General
New Info
Posted in 
General
New Info
I wanted to complain about the new info format. I cannot do things I used to be able to do. I play a great many games with one person so her name is always in my info. On the previous format, I could log on, check my own info and then click on her name. Her info would then come up and I could see if she had been on today. I can't now, her info won't open. If she is here, yes I can click on her info and see it but only that way. I cannot click on her name in my info and see her information. Really a step backwards in my opinion
Wow, it's fixed already. Thank you. But now, there is no longer a report tab. Are you planning to bring that back and, if so, can you please ensure that two things remain the way they were on the previous format. Before, a player night say something in the lobby that deserved to be reported and he/she receive a demerit but they left as soon as the said it so nobody could click on their info and report them. But you could still click on the name where the comment showed in the lobby and bring up their info to report them. Similarly, if a person came into a private game and said something disgusting but left immediately, you could click on their name where the comment was and report them. Please bring the report tab back and ensure that these two things remain the same.
Thank you for reporting. This was fixed yesterday. 
Sorry, I didn't see your reply at 4:50 PM, so I wrote that about the name clicking issue in the opponent table. 

The report abuse function is still available. There is a menu button at the right top corner of the page. If you click that, a menu will open, and there's a "Report Abuse" item in it. 

We haven't changed the games, so the sender names are still clickable in the chat. 
I found it, thank you so much. 
May I add one other comment though. In my opinion this new format is more cumbersome. There is a lot of glitz and glitter that accomplishes nothing. For example, game times. In the prior format it was all right there at first glance. It showed who you played and the game times. When a game started and when it ended. And who won. With the new format you have to click on this to open this to see that. Much more cumbersome and far more difficult to look at. A huge step backwards
You can click on the red "Results" bar to switch between the opponent view and the result enumeration view. 
Thank you, good stuff. I'm starting to warm up to the new info format
Hiya, good folks,

I echo Chris's complaint about nasty players, bullies, all of them! You know!

However, some of them come into games, and/or The Lobby and leave so fast that one cannot Report them!!

For example last week...an too often one comes in SHOUTS What I feel is Horris stuff, and leaves. I do understand enough of what he/she types to know this. 

Last week, as you know, I immediately wrote the nickname down, Reported it...what a great new feature!
Yet, Thor must not be around to get it. Therefore, I wrote to you privately in the "FAQ." 

I hope one of The beloved Moderators has it. They have been doing this...crikey! At least a year, if my memory serves me well. 

It is late here, therefore methinks, I am covering as much as I can here.

There is only one more Reply for me to make before I sleep.

Ah, got it! Uhm. Uhm. The time and the dates people are important to me. I am blessed with many friends that I care for, love and respect. Therefore, especially as I *Do* more real life, it enables me to keep up with them when I cannot another way.  

A big hearty thanks to you both, and Kelly, Chris please from me 2. 

<3, 
Just Contessa *

PS. Oh, F.Y.I. that Report feature I mentioned did nothing at all. Hey Man, all good, all okay. Just a bug in the new and wonderous Information Page. : )))*.
Well, hiya,

Hmmmmmmm. Okay, I will need to repost what I wrote praising the new Information feature here! Soon enough.

First, I am thrilled that I loved it so much, I figured 99% of it right away, in that, Chris<3Kelly aka Happy<3lover. (spelling may be incorrect, pardon if so).

However, methinks I may have even more time on my hands because I am not playing the same player nearly as often as he does. Shout-out to you both.

Okay, new stuff from me.
Gonna be quick, I Love, Love Love the bells and whistles for numerous reasons. Bells remind me of angels. Whistles are musical. 

It is great for the kids! Might help t bring in more kids and their families. It is great for those that are addicted, so, get eye-strain. We do not leave the PC every 20 minutes or so, which is recommended. You know! 
It makes FlyOrDie much more like "VOG." Thrilling! More improvements going on. For them, because of this, Alexander aka shura had to make a new and 2nd Vinco Online Game site. Affectionately known as "Vog 2!"

It is superb for Seniors with so-so eye-sight!

It helps those of us that cannot afford to update their eyeglass lenses!

Ha! Instead of players made to feel like stalkers, seemingly endlessly going to one game, many game rooms until they have scoured FlyOrDie for friends. Crikey! What a waste of time that was!!! Wink!

The same holds true for the haters, stalkers, harassers, cheats, hateful people, sneaks, bullies "Etc. Etc. Etc."

Please if you choose to search for last year's article, BULLIES BE GONE! I have not the time to check the correct title. It is under Reversi.

It makes people stop lying! They can't get away with all of this Bunk! Thereby, giving you Fantastic MODS", an easier time of it all, y'all. 

I adore all of the changes you guys make. Yup, you Moderators have made super-quick changes for suggestions I made for the betterment of reversi. I will say only one! Almost as soon as I came back here I asked for the reversi boards to be numbered and lettered. Woah! Impressive may have even been within one or two days!! 
I am certain I could come up with more positive things to type about this. Yet, I am sleepy and refuse to be Trump-like and chat at 3 am. lol. 

See? Getting long-winded, son time to go. :p

Will repost this thread I began to make things perfectly clear. This is the internet.

To Goddess most of all, I love you! Your spirit exudes peace, light, and joy. 
Thor..."What can I say except thanks!"- William Shakespeare.

See you, God bless and keep us all. 

Contessa, duh!

Good grief, am so exhausted that I just noticed your Post is dated Dec. 2017! Hmm, too confused even to be sure of that much! lol. No matter! My 2 cents is still valid because it comes from a grateful heart. You know.

See you!
"Wrong I am said Sam the Man,"

Gee, I did this under my other nickname. Any wonder I get confused?!

Until next time...
The new nick search is a nice touch. For those who don't know yet, in the same spot as the report button and the gift subscriptions, top right corn