« Back to All Topics
Copied my  NICKNAME
Posted in 
General
Copied my  NICKNAME
Posted in 
General
Copied my  NICKNAME
One of my long terms, nicknames are Lady-In-Red Again another copies it by LadyInRed. My friends are confused, he-she came in with this pretending to be me. And, was very unkind mean to my friends especially. Please do something. It is as you know again our Rules Of Conduct. Thanks in advance Mods and Operator. Happy 2020! The nick was made dec. 26 2019 if it helps. Bye for now.
Hello Contessa,

Your best bet here is to click on the "report abuse" button and the Moderators will deal with him/her.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Bawss
Pretty pathetic how people have to copy the name of another player just to get a little attention on here. People did it to me for a VERY long time in Tanx over 2009-2013 and obviously they were banned..but it's still annoying to see people pretend they're you, and if some believe them then it can actually be quite problematic for you.

Hopefully that user has been dealt with for you Contessa, the sooner the better. Try not to let it bother you too much, some people are incapable of using their time for something worth while. 

Xmas wishes, Happy New Year for when it comes :)