Subscription Status question/Issue 
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
FoD Mods:

On the login and settings page for players, subscribers have a silver star and a date of when the subscription expires.  I currently have a VIP gold star, but my silver star has disappeared.  This has not been the case in the past, as both the gold and silver stars have appeared.  Since I have no silver star, I'm concerned that my account has been deleted (or it's a minor glitch in the system).  I would appreciate it if FoD would look into this.  Thank you in advance for your help.
As I had feared, my subscription has been terminated.  Please investigate and restore my subscription.
hi
if it is a vip subscription it is normal that it ends
malik
It is not just a VIP subscription.
Hello NotJohnShuster,

Your Subscription status can be found in your player Profile Settings under any Play Now page where you login. Click on the settings icon like in the screenshot below.

Link - 
https://i.postimg.cc/vHjxxgYR/jpeggjeff.jpg

There should be a duration like in the screenshot if you have an active subscription. If not then you will have to either purchase it again or earn more VIP from Tournaments.

The Golden Star icon is VIP earned from Tournaments and it adds to your overall subscription duration, it's only an extension.

The Silver Star icon is the PAID Subscription you purchased and if it's no longer on your account then it's due to the fact it has run out. Subscriptions are not permanent, they do eventually expire thus meaning you need to re-subscribe if you wish to regain the Silver Star Icon and your Subscriber benefits.

Your account has not been deleted, if it had been then you wouldn't be able to do the following:

1. Login to the Forum or any Game here on FlyOrDie.
2. Make Posts on the FlyOrDie Forums here.
3. Play anything (with the exception of alternative accounts/guest accounts).

Kind Regards, 

Jeff.

Thank you for your response.  VIP's have not been awarded for the Curling tournaments held January 8 and January 14.  Please investigate and correct this issue.
hi 
do not worry, the tournament rewards you are talking about will be awarded later depending on the availability of moderation

malik
"depending on the availability of moderators"

I do no mean to criticize the mods, but this is hardly a comforting response.  I do not understand why FoD has such a shortage of moderators.  It is simply poor service by site management to its paying customers.  I will continue to remind FoD of the problems.