Old nick passwords
Posted in 
General
Old nick passwords
Posted in 
General
Old nick passwords
Hi

Is there a way to get old nicks passwords if you no longer have access to the registered email address?

thanks
hi
it seems to me that it is possible, ThUnDeR had answered some time ago to a subject it seems to me, if he could confirm my words? :)
Malik.

If you can't login it to the account and have no access to the email then no, there's no way to do it unfortunately.

Anyone telling you otherwise is giving you false hope as FOD don't provide password recovery assistance lol.
Hello, Hey, I never needed permission to post anything before guys and gals Moderators, what's up?

Besides <<Clark Kent>> is my friend!

By the way, do you know that for days now the Information of players does not have the date where it's supposed to be? It shows the time...I hope not another bug that got me hurt here! Sigh. U need not Post this...this is for the MODS that know me and my heart and soul. This feels like a Prison now!! Sheesh, and it hurts me too! :( Thanks in advance! Judy
Hiya Malik, 

, ..."ThUnDeR had answered some time ago to a subject it seems to me, if he could confirm my words? 
Malik.

Yes, I would hope so. I look forward to reading the Reply!

Judy*
thx contessa and it's true for the time good reflex to have issued it
malik :)
Our posts have always required a Moderators approval before being published, if not there would be an incredible amount of unnecessary spam filling up these here Forums sections Contessa :).

Back in the day the posts did not require approval and this forum was very active. Unfortunately posts do need to be approved and the forum has definitely suffered because of this.