« Back to All Topics
Where Is Reversi
Posted in 
General
Where Is Reversi
Posted in 
General
Where Is Reversi
On the main Forums page, it lists categories, then FOD games, all the way down to the moderation and finally languages. Why is it that, for all of the games listed, reversi is not there. Shouldn't reversi have a page of it's own like the other games. Is this just an oversight?
hi
the page is there it's called "Other Board Games"!
Malik

Hey Chris,

Thanks for this post.

You're right, Reversi is a lot more popular than Connect 4 and should have its own forum thread.

Don't mind clark it must be the language barrier.

Regards,
Tha Boss
Yes Clark, I saw it under boards games but, considering it's one of the more popular games, doesn't it merit a page of it's own?
hi

I agree but there were too many things after my opinion in this case it is necessary for memory game etc
:)
Malik
billiards should have its own website by fod in years..
Giving it it's own website would be somewhat splitting the community which would be more so negative than anything. Although i could see benefits from it having it's own site, with more information, WDW leagues ect and personally hosted events/tournaments by the players..there are countless people from other games here on FOD that randomly decide to play Billiards and if it was on a website of it's own there's a good chance a lot of those newer players wouldn't even see Billiards unless it was repeatedly advertised to have a website where that game is accessible outside of this one.

Would be good..but at the same time it wouldn't be.