« Back to All Topics
Harassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Harassment
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Harassment
Please advise me on how i can stop some one harassing me.No matter what i do this player called Mr Force keeps chasing me around games and driving me mad.I know you dont accept ss any more,and i've tried muting him but he keeps on.How do i change my nick without getting banned?Maybe then he'll leave me alone.Many thanks.
flyordie do accept screen shots .. send them to moderator@flyordie.com and they will deal with them if neccisary (cant spell that word) .. if you have muted him thought, how can he keep harrasing you?? if you a subscriber you can have your name changed once! if you really feel it has to come to that lol .. send email to support@flyordie.com .. you need your invoice number you got when subscribing and reason for wanting it changed .. 
When i mute him he usually disappears,but then he'll keep driving me mad in the lobby or just keep challenging me.If he keeps on i'll get a ss.Thanks again.
Isn't your mute button working?:|If he's muted he shouldn't be able to challenge you.
ive seen him around he is a bit of a pain :p
lol,i must be doing something wrong then.how do i mute?or do i have to be a sub to mute?
i'm probably what most of you would call a noob!

click once on the players name you want to mute then hold alt+M .. that will mute the player you click on .. 
or u can click on his name then click mute. same difference;)
im guessing he gunna reply back with something like "where is the mute button?" .. why i told him mute that way :p