« Back to All Topics
Merry Christmas.
Posted in 
General
Merry Christmas.
Posted in 
General
Merry Christmas.
Wishing all of you on FOD a good festive season.
Mine is already down the drain as I just found out my dog has spleen cancer and only weeks to live so Yea..not the best for me.

Just want to wish all of you folks a good one. Hopefully it's not as miserable as mine has been.

Take Care and have a good New Year.
I hope your dog can scare off some beautifull kittens in Dogs Wonderworld in the one and only Dog's Heaven!

Best Dog in History of your life and a good pal and whinching friend, always up to a good mood.

He will be missed,
<3 him! Keep a eye on his last final days for me, He is truely a treasure.

Peace!
Courage and take care of your health too.
All my wishes for 2021.
To you too Malik
All my wishes for 2021.
To you too Malik
All my wishes for 2021.
To you too Malik
Hi F†W Undisputed,

I wish you a 
Merry Christmas
 and a 
Happy New Year 2021
All the best for you and your family :)

Take care & try to stay positive ;)

S.

Well..

My dog just this morning passed away.
He bled out..while we were asleep..

Never felt so broken in my entire life..I lost relatives..many times..but this to me is a lot different. I feel like someone ripped my heart out.

People will think it's just a dog..get another one..blah blah..

To me he was a friend, a little brother..a baby. That's how i treated him, cherished every moment I had with him and the fact he is gone now is literally destroying me, iv never been this emotional in my life, ever. When my Grandmother passed last year i thought I was struggling..this is just torture.

Could not have asked for a more lovable animal companion. 
Adorable..full of life, so playful..so happy..always made me smile when I felt miserable, no matter how serious the situation I always felt happy in his company..he was Special.

Now Idk what i'm going to do, I might someday perhaps get another Dog..but if i do it has to be like him as he is irreplaceable but I have a huge love for Dogs..so yeah..I will hopefully one day raise another as he was raised as he was truly a gift to us.

If either of you folks have pets..please take good care of them, get them regular check ups ect at the Vet, don't take any risks. If we had spotted his tumour sooner He might had been given a lifeline..the fact we didn't know is down to the fact we only go to a vet rarely..as he was never showing any bad signs until it wa too late.

My advice..think and plan ahead always..or you'l end up like me..miserable..and full of regret..

Take care and thank you for responding. I'm sorry if I have upset anyone with this post..I just can't contain it..
merry christmas to you Jeff.. hope everything is well
Oh Brandon? ;O Nice to hear from you man, been so long. Hope you're well bud. Thanks for all the great rivalries you provided me with on that game, if it wasn't for you and a select few..I would never have stuck around back in 09 to keep the game going. Appreciate the competition..got more of it from you than anyone..all those clan battles with you and Kobe..Tornado ect..like endless hours of us fighting over bragging rights..xD. Was an absolute blast mate so thanks for that.

If you ever wanna hit me up here's my discord id : JeffTheUnit#8504

Hope you and your friends & Family get through this Pandemic lad..best wishes.