« Back to All Topics
I Wanna transfer my sub to another name but....
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
hey ya mods i wanna transfer my sub to another name but everytime i try send to fod its a message error can u please help me     Thank You V Much
Travis
You need to email 
support@flyordie.com
 to deal with this.

Make sure you state the reason why the sub needs to be transferred, along with proof that the name you are transferring from belongs to you. 

Without that proof it is highly unlikely they will be able to help you.

Veriac
(FlyOrDie Moderator)

PROOF as in ur invoice numba :)

and dont click on the link it gives u in 
help
 to send--it neva werks
go into ur own mail (yahoo, hotmail, AOL, etc.) and send it to support@flyordie.com
I just wanted to know that when you want your subbed name changed, does there have to be a specific reason as to why you want it changed?.. Or can it be changed generally as long as the name has not been banned or had a demerit point?

Airfusion:p
You will need to state the reason why you want it changed. 

If the reason is something like "cos i dont like my name anymore" then you need to hope the person who receives it is in a good mood :p

i dont even have my invoice # anymore...now what :S
Iv tried these proceeding to change my existing subscribtion over to another name as i had a name the same as someone else who at the time hadnt played on his name for a year so i wasnt to know :$ however i got an e-mail reply back from support informing me that they do not have a service that supports my needs:( however took the easy way out SUBBED another name :p