« Back to All Topics
Bonne action 
Posted in 
General
Bonne action 
Posted in 
General
Bonne action 
It is indisputable that the action carried out by the moderation (8pool billiard room) towards a disturbing minority of players (French-speaking) which is a temporary three-day ban has a fairly significant impact on the behavior of all players used to playing. argue and create conflicts in the chat room "
going so far as to quote deceased persons and give the identities of children of players and make serious threats (with exact addresses) of retaliation. 

Several messages from other players are positive on the subject and I guess "Thor von Midgard" has received some as well.
This done, I hope that the message will be understood by the French-speaking community and that this action will bear fruit. 

Hello

And echo in the room to what was said, give answer to these and not muted the harmful members does              
that increase the controversy. 
Not to ignore the dialogues of provocative players's to give them importance. As for children's names or anything related to privacy, if some didn't tell them on the site, they wouldn't be a victime of that fact. 
Moderation sees everything and punishes and gives them importance on the forum is not, in my opinion, wise.
Regards.

Suite...

Words about undesirables here or in the room are useless. We see and we know. Let Moderation do, it sees and acts. that's the essentials.
Shield,
do you think you understood the meaning of the topic?
I am not repeating a hall noise and you should know it. The names of the children simply appeared on facebook and were not disclosed on the site, just disclosed with a number of quite reprehensible comments since they are minors, you should know it since you say you are a state police officer from Bordeaux
I know that moderation is doing its job, but what are you trying to do by repeating your stupid criticisms on each of my topics?
This is the last time I bother to answer you. 

So, what's happening on "facebook" on the Flyordie site "? Those who want to expose their private life on social networks, that they are'nt surprised by the result.
I invite you to come and do an internship with us, the french Police, you'll learn to dialogue with less aggressiveness, you will learn diplomacy, to accept the divergent ideas of others and to distinguish between prevention and social.

Good games. 
❤️