« Back to All Topics
Hey...
Posted in 
Tanx
Hey...
Posted in 
Tanx
Hey...
I'm glad to be chasing such a prestigious record as the all-time tanx points list.
Outsider, u r a BANKER, i caught u. we all got rid of some points but i didn't see what happened at the end. What is the Liberty in banking? u think ur the best because of ur points. who cares about points as long as u have talent. 

u dont deserve any points!
Banking is COOL. Banking is the only way to get those cool symbols by your name. I WILL be a major tommorrow, if I have to stay up all night long.
DUDE, WHERE ARE YOU??? WE HAD AN APPOINTMENT!!! ANYWAY READ MY FORUM!!!!
BANKING IS NOT COOL. EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT UR DOING NOW! AND UR POINTS WILL BE GONE! I'VE HAD OVER 300 POINTS DOING IT FAIRLY. IF U EVEN 
CAN
 DO THAT FAIRLY, WICH I DOUBT, U CAN BE COOL, MAYBE.

:|
Sider, i know tanx master is the only other than you replyer, and you say banking is cool. i dont understand what banking is, but it must not be fun. 

First of all i would say not to bank, and that being a major , or even getting points to be a major, is wierd. im not sure if you can stay up all night to be a major.

I KNOW YOU LIKE BANKING PROBABLY, BUT YOU SHOULD STOP!!
YOU BETTER TALK WITH THE TEAM ABOUT THIS THE NEXT TIME WE MEET
pohatu WG
banking is when u get more of ur sn's and go to the room with the fewest players and get fake points off ur other tank
Tanx Master, they have made a rule on banking and that is if you bank on your name the next time you log in you have 0 points,thats a nice rule.