« Back to All Topics
Best 8 Ballers
Posted in 
Billiards
Best 8 Ballers
Posted in 
Billiards
Best 8 Ballers
Other Topics Are Poor....About Time We Had One Of These....

The Current Best 20 League 8 Ball Players At The Top Of Their Game Are : 

1. Don ( I'm Serious )
2. Forlan
3. Patrick
4. Jimmy
5. Bayern
6. Cool Finger
7. Rocket
8. Mossy
9. Natiao
10. Mr Nice Guy
11. Boobs 
12. Murphy
13. Lee
14. Scotty
15. Rank
16. Magikal
17. Eminem
18. JJ
19. Bolleke
20. Stezz

I Am Pretty Sure I Have Not Forgotten Anybody And I Have Thought About This. Some May Seem Strange To You But They All Have Reasons For Being Where They Are.

Thnx,

Don

P.S - Im Only Arrogant To Annoy You :P
ok mr don, 
i think im in top 30, for sure.  but top 10? :S
and the 10-20 ppl u got there are better than me, only ask them :p
But thats a very good example of the best players rite now, lets just ignore the order.
Tm8bSession should b there too, way better than me i think.  

PD. u #1????  wake up!!!:p
and u wish Don,lol...
sound familiar? teehee;)
I reckon I should be in the top 20 :@ does anyone agree? 
Or thanks Dragon, at least someone agrees. :p
yea i am the best i have 2 say when i am form
Mine are as follows :p

1.  GOLDENLEAF
2.  Don
3.  Patrick
4.  Jimmy White
5.  Cool Finger 
6.  Paul Hunter
7.  Spence
8.  Boomer
9.  MURPHY
10. Bolleke
11. Magikal
12. Scotty 2003
13. jj_madrid
14. Nataio
15. Bayern
16. SHARKY1
17. Lee
18. Diego Forlan
19. i_like_boobs
20. Rank

161. Tazz :(

I hope I haven't missed out anyone and if I have then there's one simple solution : play better :p

Thanks, Tazz
lol @ me at 13 and 17th .. and lmfao at sum ov the ppl above me 
I agree with Lee

Im better than half the people on those lists and i am where? :p

Thanks Don and Tazz :d
no idea how im 3rd but here goes mine

1. the gent of course
2  mossy
3  don
4  boobs
5  cool finger 
6  k j
7  jimmy
8  sharky
9  lee
10 scotty
11 stezz
12 jj
13 murphy
14 magikal
15 bayern
16 eminem
17 bolleke
18 tazz
19 diego 
20 boomer lol

thnx all but remember this is for people who are best when they are at 
The top of their game

people are good consistently would be very different
for starters i would be 3 millionth. and scotty diego when at the top of is game is extremely good.
and for ppl who challenged my no.1 my response is : 

ok sure most of the time im good average mediocre no where no.1 tho. but in that 1/1000 time when im playing my best i think i could beat anyones best. BUT thast 1/1000 so all other times im crap. i did not say im the best, coz im not. but im the best when at my best ;)

keep feeding in the discussions ppl :D

Don
oops i did forget somone - gent
but he aint played in the last few days which is my excuse

so gent would of been about 6th but for the purpose of keeping the table pretty ill leave him out
Here me trying to think again. Its kinda strange when some1 puts u on his "top 20", when u never played them.   

Ok Don, at my best day i could be top 10. 
5 times per year maybe :p

I finished thinking.
PRECISELY! 5 times a year is good.

me being no.1 is once in every 10,000 years it dont matter. at the top of ur game ;)
I have absolutely nothing of worth to say, apart from the fact that I am a muppet.

Thankyou.
lmao. who changed wot i said? i would like to know y? i put my point across!!! no swear words!!! nothing abusesive!!! so therefore nothing wrong with wot i said
ty matt ps dont do this again (that is change wot i say)
Using the slogan of a well known fashion clothing label to get round the profanity filter.

Please don't do it again. I get really bored of having to edit things like that.
huh?? can u please tell me this slogan i used plz, cos i didn't even know i said a fashion slogan thingy.
ty matt 

(ps. for ppl ill write this in another way, no 1 is better than ne 1 else when every 1 is on top form, the better players are the players that maintain there top form for the longer period of time.) :D

and also bishy y didn't u just remove the slogan instead of making me look like an donut and delteing my other 1
French Connection United Kingdom.

You know full well the context in which the phrase was used.
hello don  Remember me?  i dont play in 8 ball leagues .. therefor i cant send u a formal challenge . but i would b more than happy to race u to 10 in 8 bll .being your no match for me in 9 ball ... then afterwords you afterwords u might just get off that high horse of yours and make a more accutate top 20 list .  U on top ??? rombalmfao  // oh and here r a few very good players u forgot about 1022   MystiKalLimitz02  
2  980   8BallAtItzBest  
3  920   UK Controller  
4  907   willie thorne  
Have a nice day now ..ill b seing u .. :p
hmmm
for starters 8 ball at itz best is included on the list

and 9 bal ? is that actually classified as a real game ?
just smash and hope

and whats rumbalumbo or whatever u said ?

americans pfffft

don
im 8BallAtItzBest n i still dont agree with ur top 20 lol 
do urs then m8

LEES TOP 20 PPL BELOW : 
lmao don  first of all im Canadian .. second .. 9 ball happenes to be the most popular professional billiard game in the world.. it is hardly a smash up bang or fluke game .. it is very much like snooker when played by the proper rules and a experienced player .. 8 ball is more of a fluke game i have to say .. 8 ball is a good game dont get me wrong .. kids love it cuz its so easy  lol..there is not much thinking to do in 8 ball ..lol probably why u like it so much ..  just kidding .. 
any pool gme takes time to master .. when u have done that .. u will see that 9 ball  is a very challenging and exciting pool game . Why do u think all the older snooker players like Cliff  Thorborne  have changed over to 9 ball .. bcuz its challenging..and fast ..And personaly idont think any pool game is realy the best .. they r all great no matter what it b .. card pool, skiddles, pea pool ,snooker ,8 ball ,9 ball, bowliards, straight pool, cushion billiards  and on and on . lets just get out there and have fun .  have a nice day ..  
league players not any old dave
i aint taking that

no one thinx 8 ball is flukey and everyone thinx 9 ball is

i challenege u to 8 ball anytime darlin

play with the big boys and get this outta my topic

LEES TOP 20 LEAGUE PLAYERS BELOW : 
i aint doing it cuz i wudnt like to say who is the best ill but some players that are good here .... 

WSPanic 
Don 
Scotty
Gent
Spence
Jimmy White 
Me ( Of Course ) 
K J
Stezz
I Like Boobs
Cool Fingers
Mossy (sometimes)
Magikal
Rocket
Diego Forlan
JJ Madrid

(Theses Players Are Not In Any Order !!!!)

And thats about all .... rest are adverage players sept for a few i mighta missed out :-D
thats quite good

maybe not jj but rest
you forgot about me. Oh yeah im crap forget that
cant be arsed thinkin of 20 good players ill jus say mossy is best here when hes playin his best in 8ball tht is
k i noticed none of u said me.... although i havent played in a while i still think 1 of u should put me on there:) 
ps don u r always the 1 to start stupid convos like this
lmfao scotty .... mossy ?? i dont think so .... 
a) i think mossy is probably the best consistantlybut not the best when at best. 

and nasher - theres a reason why ur not on anyones list lol

and we havnt had one for years and ive never ever started one like this before..SO ONE BIG :P

keep posting ur top 20 ppl :) 
didnt do any b's or c's lol
lol whots sometimes me lee i thought i am quite good but bit sht lately
yup i hate these topics the should be banned *eg*
yeh i agree lee be played bo25 and i won that remeber;)
i wud like 2 put myself down ppl say i am good but i have yet never got 2 rank 1 in any league 
only coz now people defend it like it was the mum being taken to the chair. u see how ppl like scotty are he was crying  for a week when he lost. and no.1's never defend it, except me :D but if u defend it for long enough u lost it. lose lose situation all round. 

:d Don
Don there are alot more better players then you 
like :
1) Spence 
2) Willy Thorne
3) Jimmy White
4) Stoney
5) Diego_Forlan
6) Expresway
7) Rocket
8) Sky Line
9) stezz
10) Kj
11) Sharky1
12) mossy
13) Coolfinger
14) Adam GoodHyden

and this is not a top 20 are  top 14 just a few player   who are better then you and there are allot more .
you are a good player but not the best :s 
read the question again....now apoligise for your stupidity
and "its not a top 20" :o thnx for clarifying that one. i was getting confused. and ur just jealous coz no one put u in thiers :P and theres a reason for that
firstly ..... LMFAO @ iron man 

Secondly ..... LMFAO @ mossy we went to play bo25 but we didnt finish so no u didnt beat me ... 
Lmao at you Don You put me on 17 
oh yeah what a mug i am....
well at ur best ur good but uve been crap for about 6 months now.
 don :s why you wanna be so mutch the best on 8 ball 
Like i seen you play in tourney yesterday them i'm sure  you are crap to  you lost more then 100 points 
lmfao didnt understand a word of that but im taking it as derrogatory so i'll say one thing - whos better ? end of conversation 
hi  im stez  top 20 players on fod  over all in snooker and 8ball are:

willie thorne
stezz
lee
spence
jj
bolleke
cool finger
scotty
mossy (even tho he crap at snooker)
gent
bayern
diego
iron man
kj
magikal
jimmy
rocket
boobs
sharky1  
don  (maybe)
ok my top 20 is :

1 willy Thorne
2 Spence
3 Jimmy White
4 Stezz
5 Diego Forlan
6 Kj
7 Lee
8 Scotty
9 Rocket
10 Sharky
11 The Gent
12 Mossy
13 CoolFinger
14 Bayern
15 JJ Madrid
16 Boobs
17 Ws Panic
18 GoldenLeaf
19 Natiao
20 IronMan

Ahem?   And why am I not in this top 20 list.?..lolol
        Please take your time before answering..and make 
        sure your answer is an appropriate one..lol ;-)
lmao Streamline, i think they actually forget half of the real top players

lolol Well they forgot me alright :-(
Lee for starters i am better than u :p and should be in your top 20.....and lets face it don anyone on top of there game clears off ther break...so therefore everyone who has ever cleared off the break should be included. I have done it a few times and that was after the whole back break thing(which i couldnt do anyway)
:O i done a break and clearance about 14-15 times with the crap breaks we got to use nowz dayz. :d 
ty matt
ps the top players in my mind are:

1) Magikal
2) stezz
3) tm8?????? (i dont know the whole name, but i think u know who im talking about)
4) sir nolan (last time i see him play he did look very good)
5) sharky (he looked good last time i saw him too)

thats all i can name cos i dont see many games in 8 ball ne more 
ty Matt :D
eminem funny u didnt include me isnt it - jealousy i see ;\ lol

and stezz u cant include me coz uve never seen me in top form. infact i cant even remember it, im a big pile of beep beep now. 
i no  don  but i herd  u was  pretty good      theres a lot of good players on fod  and thnx  rocket   2nd  :>
ROTFLMFAO @ MURPHY u aint better than the one n only Lee :p and stezz isnt better than me iron lol
Don i dind include you becose you are not in top 20 there are allot more better players then you and me  and i know lately i play crap  but so are you :p
lol i told u ! learn english. and ne time u want a game im sure  ill beat you put ur money where ur mouth is.
and sorry i have no to say 

"smoke a join and relax" ROTFL X A MILLION HOW SAD ARE YOU ! :) 
lee  ye i am  beeter than u  lol
    u lucky   :@:@:@
top 20 list no doubt

1 Gent
2 Mossy
3 WSPanic
4 Boobs
5 Rocket
6 Scotty 2003
7 Stezz
8 Lee
9 K J
10 Diego
11 Murphy 
12 Don
13 Nasher

thats it all thought these maybe be able 2 get beat this topic is (Best 8 Ball Players) Not Snooker players
coz if snooker was also allowed in 

1 The Master
2 Willie Thorne
3 Mr SkunK
4 Jimmy White
5 Greenking
6 DreaMaster (Cool Finger)
7 Bolleke

Stick 2 best 8 ballers not snooker playas who come 2 play in upa2 coz there is no decent snooker leagues 
lmao at mossy    i agree   hardly ne snooker leagues   

lol ev1 loves gent he is very good wen he plays good but not as good as u all make out ..... and u aint better than me :p lol so silence urself
lee ur crap screw u lol    
i give u the crown in 8bal on pirpose  remember that easy shot i missed 4 u  lol
Sorry? What was that? For a minute there I thought you'd been using naughty words 
stezz.

Mind your language please.
ye i was using naughty words  wat u gunna do   lol   j/k

i am the best in  8ball  ne1 thinks  diff.  say so  lol  on here  :)
this has gone sour 

stezz ur not the best 8 baller u no where near m8, u have alot of points but then again u play alot more than most.

bishi can ban you thats what hes gonna do :p 

and u obviously didnt give lee the crown on
purpose
by the way stezz aint no good i 7 balled him and i 7 balled WSPanic 2day aswell thought id add that in

i 7 balled ermmmm some nobody just now :D without him touching so it dont matter who it was really
fuck i did not say tht bishi wtf u doing
Hardly appropriate language is it? Behave yourself.
hardly appropriate it is very appropriate language u makin me sound like a fag :@

The means justified the end. You might now have learnt a valuable lesson, and will behave in the manner that is appropriate to these forums. Alternatively you might not. In which case I'll just have to keep on editing things you post. 

Play nice, or don't play at all.

Bishi, thanks for starting my day off with a laugh... toooooo funny. I can just see Scotty's face when he read the edited post...

WHY DONT ANY OF THE SO CALLED TOP 10 PLAYERS PLAY ME AND ILL BEAT ANY OF U AND DON UR GAME IS A JOKE 
I've been away a while and it's just now I've looked at this post since my message. I would like to say two things...

1. I wish to apologise to K J who should definately be in my top 20 for sure, soz m8!

2. I would like to thank Phishphanpat for mentioning me :D I'm not mentioned much so thank you!

Oh, and everyone else who never mentioned pool lil me :( I'm coming to get yas :p:D

thanks Tazz
ooo ye  tazz y am i not in ur top  20  im better than  most  of ur top 20  ffs  :)    u just dont no how good i am now :)
hahahahahahaha  9im the best 8baller on fod  ne of u got a prob wi that
my best 8 ballers are as follows:
1.stezz
2.mystikalimitz
3.8ballatitzbest(Lee even thohecrap unda tht name)
4.mossy
5.willie thorne
6.don(sometimes)
7.gent
8.iron man (sometimes)
9.murphy
10.diego_forlan
11.rocket
12.Tazz
13.jimmy white
14.magikal
15.kj
16.whodaman
17.goldenleaf
18.spence
19.scotty2003
20.Aaron02(me ofcourse even tho i shud b top)
sorry if i missed ne1 beta thn ne of these
woooooow  numba 1    sum obviously  likes me:):):):):):):):):):)
ps. hassan works in a fish market :)
4 the ppl whodont no hassan he is GREASE 
I've thought long and hard about this, and have finally come to the conclusion that I'm a complete muppet.

P.S. It's a good job I didn't write anything offensive in this post, or Mr Bishi would have to edit this to make me look 
really
 foolish.
lmao  bishi  i was at college wen he wrote wat he  did   he goes my college well done  for  editing it   :)
I am very disappointed in you guys  :-( You have still not included me in this top 20 list..I just can't understand why.
Well I have one thing to say to you all..take a look at the link..and all be be revealed

[IMG]
http://fool.exler.ru/sm/ban.gif
/IMG]..lolololol
mystikal better than me :o lol dont thnk so :p
i no  hes poo lol   neva played him but seen him play lmfao

HEY "where's Luna or Lucia" Or' "Hey"  "Even Me" I Play Good !"Don't I" ?
sherryl,why do you talk like "hello" "how are you":S:S:S:S
i think   stream is best 8baller on fod     even tho i hav crown  :):):):)    there u go stream  i replyed to ur post   . :)
correction : u got the crown and run away like a sissy girl so u dont technically have it :P
your a 
pretty flower
 stezz u ran like a pansy

[Edited by: Mr Bishi on 26-Mar-2003 19:12]
lol  at lee    u so funny    and don u cant say ewt  how many points r u away from the crown   [
  EXACTLY
lol bishi but u make it sound gáy 

and stezz all i have to so say is .. 2-4 to 12-4 :D
stezz, u keep going on about ur points. if i played like you id get your points. its a well known fact that in fod - points mean nothing ! look at some of the best players in this game they dont have high points. at the end of the day whos wins outta me and u eh ? 28-10

i beat u 28-10
lee beats u like 10-3 or something

ur basically not a good player

regards and love,

DOn
"if i played like you" makes it sound like ur good. lol i know its funny

what i mean is if i just played high ranks and was really tight with my points. i play everyone and enojy games u just play for points like the sad little boy you are. and stezz, no mum jokes please its getting very petty, son
scotty 6-2 Lee
To Be Continued :p
my current pride scores are as follows : 

stezz - 4-0
boomer-2-0
mossy 4-2
lee 2-4 :(:(
scotty 0-1 :(:(

my last games of people who give it the lip top 3 are crap tho
don don don
i cant play at the moment coz my right arm is swollen but i still read forums and i still see u going oing and going on boring us all 2 be honest
i did have respect for u but now u bore me
u said also that u won me 4-2 
well here is convo

mossy says:
lol u know when me and don was playin the other night
mossy says:
wot score do u remeber it being
Nasher says:
yeh
Nasher says:
3-0 
mossy says:
to who?
Nasher says:
u
mossy says:
ty

so if u believe this dude says he won me 4-2 and nasher came into the game and said it was 3-0 i thought it was 3-1 but hey whose complaing i dont know why u have 2 lie about ure loss coz i lose loadz as it is and u seem to think u r god well i dont rate u 

ask nasher he dont mind he will tell u truth
nasher2103@hotmail.com

every 1 knows i didnt lose so i dont know why he is carrying this on

Yeah. But 
my
 Dad, is better than 
your
 Dad.

No more of these topics please 
UPA2
. Let's have something a little less... 
predictable

rotfl, how sad....ok ill make up a convo

Don says : im the best ever and just beat u 400-0

mossy says : yeah u are the best i want your babies don

see
:P

im gonna go write a story for bishi

ye don get a life   u think ur big and hard callin every1 on fod  i was in room wen u was callin that belgian guy   jj madrid    ur a c*cky little kid  that no1 likes  u say u hav mates outs side off ur little  computer world  well y u never of fod then  i bet ur just a little geek  who aint got ewet better to do than pizz every1 else off    ie. me mossy lee rocket  etc  every1 htes u get a grip and go find sum friends  u little billy.
Once again a 
who is the best topic
 descends into flaming. This is exactly why I requested that we stopped these topics, as they only incite flaming amongst forum users.

In case you forgot, clicky here to remind yourself of my original post: 
http://www.flyordie.com/forum/thread.jsp?forum=4&thread=2202&tstart=60&trange=15

This is being locked, and I do 
not
 want to see any more of these topics until we all learn to behave.
aye don get a life u probably the c0ckiest person on ths site n ur not even tht gud