« Back to All Topics
Do you guys think chess players with chess programs should be kick out??
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General

i hate to play with chess players that use program, I know my strength that i can beat a 300 pts player, but some guys with 200 pts beats me, that is ridiculous, they made no mistake during all the matches, and they have unpredictable strategy! Most Brazillians use programs because they only spent 5 minutes in a game while i spent 15 mins. THAT IS JUST NOT FAIR!!!

Please write back if you agree with me :)  THANK YOU!!
if it is proven, then yes.but remeber if they are useing programs to cheat a win in computer chess. in the real world of chess ,i mean the board game there loser right away.we will still be playing our best to try and beat them programs with our nautral talents. p.s.-there are a lot of low score players, that are real good matches and dont cheat.look at there records to see if they earned the ratings they have.LOL
yeah, i agree that there are low rating players that play good, but if they play good, they should get HIGHER rating than 200, am i right???

I know it when i'm playing against a program, b/c they make no mistakes, yet they take so little time...

P.S- PLAY WITH YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE!!! :) That's what I always said... :):)
Cheats never prosper. And to be honest if you've got to use a computer program to help you beat an opponent on a virtual game...

You must lead a rich and fulfilling life.
Ooopsie. Forgot to add...

There's not much that can be done about kicking these players off guys, it would be pretty near impossible to actually prove they are using such programs. However I can't stand cheaters myself, so I'd suggest that you share any information about these individuals between yourselves. They'll soon get pretty bored once they realise no one will play them anymore.

But that's not an open invitation to start a list on here. See how you go amongst yourselves first, and then I might be able to help you out at a later date should the need arise.

ROCK ON, DAWGS!!!!   THANKS A LOT, GUYS!!!

APPRECIATE IT, HOMIE Gs!! :):D