« Back to All Topics
DOES AGE MATTER????
Posted in 
Off-topic
DOES AGE MATTER????
Posted in 
Off-topic
DOES AGE MATTER????
Personally, I don't think age matters. If you truly love someone, You should show them how you feel. Age should not matter. What do you think????
I totally agree!   As long as you are over 16!!  LOL

I'm in grade 6, and I am the 2nd youngest... everyone else in my grade is 12... I don't mind, though.
Oops... forgot my age... I am 11...
age doesnt metter too me age is just a number, yeah and in the US and Canada it does but here in Holland it doesnt 

kev & sabrina
aka paramedic911
Age does not matter, Love Does
my momz and dad 45 and 35 just turned 20 yrs married on the 3rd of this month :d age does not matter, im 19 and my man is 28, 5 yrs together, age does NOT matter, Love does :D
WELL PEEPS,
I gotta say' That your all very right!
Becuase' Everytime, I get ASL'D on The 
8 BALL ,When I tell them I'm 42 "oops"
I just had a birthday, so I'm 43'When I 
tell them my age I'd say 8 out of 10 
times they don't care !
And the ones that do,well lets just say 
they're still AT the age where age 
does matter !LOL :)
NO AGE DONT MATTER,CUZ CHEEKYS 39 AND IM 24 STILL LOVE HER LOL (KIDDING) SHES YOUNGER THAN ME BUT NAH DONT MATTER CUZ SHES MATURE FOR HER 20 SOMETHING AGE....

NEWKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :D
i don't think age matters right josh14
Im 85 and my girlfiends are 23 ..31 .24 ..21 and ive forgotten the age of the other 10....and my wife is 101, age certainly dosnt matter ...
doc Jingle......why are you saying rubbish?
Missed yer funny comments.

Lucia
rubbish ,holly folly?...by the way where have u been?
ok i admit it.... ive been busy counciling some lunatics....and i hope the people in here (i hope they know who they are)realise they missed their sessions .....
You are right, doc, I haven`t been online to often, lately. That was because I `ve had a lot of work to do, and the rest of the time I went out to meet the real people. Is summer out there and everybody is trying to have fun meeting friends. How about you? Are you spending some time with your friends, doc Jingle? And, by the way, don`t you think that it is the right time to tell me who you are?

Lucia
good idea holly er molly.... its a pity people on here dont take the time to get into the real world ..... does u the world ogf good:-).....now to tell u am am would be telling ..... lets just say i dont take this com buisness seriously.... just a laugh and nothing else .... just a pity otheres take it so seriously
world of good*....now to tell u i am*...others*.....its not my typing its my keyboard ..honest...lol
im sorry jungle balls(not),but its offtopics and as this is'nt ur post i feel the need to reply to such utter rubbish,

YOU TRY IT JUNGLE FOR ONCE MIGHT IMPROVE UR STATUS ;)
i cant understand what Jingle type??
Please clarify Jingle, in plain ENGLISH!

Newkie..uve a long way to go matey before uve got ANY status...button it
i am english sad eyes.... did u mean in plain american? lol
Sorry Jingle 
i'm Canadian..........maybe its your typing:|

Then plz clarify what u wrote^ 
way too confusing!

Age is when you waist youre life living, so make the most of it! Don't be scared to colour outside the lines:p
GOT THE STATUS BALLS,ITS A PC U GET SADDER BY THE DAY TELLING ME TO SHUT IT (HOW SAD ARE YOU) DOC LOLOLOOL
Men usually date/marry people eather 5 years older or 5 years yonger than them.
Talking about plain english...just what are you on about newkie..or what are you taking?
Age doesn't matter to me. Been dating a girl 3 years older than me for almost 2 years now.
yeh i agree age dont matter i am 18 and i have been dating this 3 yeard old since she was born she is so hot:p

thats just wrong man thats discusting i'm dating a guy 4 years older than me
i think age does matter. i mean if u marry some 1 like 20 yrs older than u wud hav nothing in common and wat wud happen if u want 2 hav kids?

AS LONG AS THEY MAKE YOU SMILE AND HAPPY,THEN THERES NO PROBLEM....
ummm i am a few years younger than newkie. i am 20 and hes 24, but age isnt an issue to us
your 36 and im 24,just tell the truth...
DOES AGE MATTER????

only if it's a winning lottery ticket...
or a fine wine 

:p
no age doesn't matter if you like them and they like you back then there ya go.
I FIBBED JOS 20,IM 24,SHE MAKES ME HAPPY AND GIVES GOOD LOVIN,AND SHE AS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR PLUS SHES HAS A HEART THATS WHATS IMPORTANT I THINK..AND I LOVE HER FOR THAT...AGA AINT NOTHING BUT A NUMBER!!!
I WISH I had a girlfriend that actually cares about me.
why do you say that i love you and you know that if you want to talk juss come over or call me i miss you stephen
:( audrey :(
 i'm sorry if i hurt you sayin that about scotty
age doesnt matter as long as u keep fooking it be alrite:D