« Back to All Topics
lousy connection
Posted in 
General
lousy connection
Posted in 
General
lousy connection
i have experienced this problem lots of times. i keep getting disconnected from the internet. for examplae, when my opponent times out. and worse is, my ratings get deducted even though i am winning, isn't it unfair?
personally i do ive got disconnected 5 dam times today and its anooying so yes i think something should be done but its up to fod but it would be a great idea please take it into consideration:) like if u loseing and get disconnected u lose points but if ur winning and get disconectted u gain points ?:D
re:  if u loseing and get disconnected u lose points but if ur winning and get disconectted u gain points ?

I totally support this way, mods please concider.
How can you be winning in a game like 8ball or 9ball unless you actually pot the final ball?
they are talking about the fairness of heading points in a snooker game being cut off line.
I realise that, but if someone gets dc, how does the computer tell who is winning in a game like 8ball. The person who has potted most balls? Well what if that person has one ball they can't reach and the other player has an easy clear, and would almost defininatly win. Should he then lose points? Same in snooker, if one player has say 52 points, the other 51, but has an easy clear it would be rediculous for him to lose points. Also people would then dc themselves as soon as they were in the lead slightly and gain the points.