why do i love you..
i love you because you make me laugh,
i love you because u make me smile,
i love you for the person you are,
i love you for loving me,
and i love you because youre you...

jo i love you.x

newkie a.k.a neal..

oooooh neal that is beautiful....you know why i love you babe, cos in my eyes you are perfect!

joanna.x
bleuuuuuuuuuuurgh :s   dont make me spew
Hay. Your just jelous that newkie has cheeky and cheeky has newkie. You want newkie for your self dont you? Is that why you was asking everyone who he is?
blue eyes it aint for you,its for jo,so go puke else where..

newkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..

and stop buggin ppl about me..
1 Thing Newkie Is Newkie no other way to explain who he is well unless you wanna go into detail eg. Hes sweet, funny, has a good sence of humor, charming, understanding, and he belongs to 
CHEEKY
 so other then that you know who he is and you did notice the bold lettering right?  He's CHEEKYS so don't worry bout who he is anymore k ;) You don't want cheeky mad at ya;) 
I've watched the last few months seeing how many people seems offended by or is making jokes about  Newkie and Cheeky's words of love they share here and now I wish to say something.
It would be great if everyone could know that feeling, as then they could understand why!
Love is so wonderful and special.
When you fall in love with that very special person you want to shout it to the world.
Wouldn't you agree, the world needs more happiness?
It's like when you are pleased, you smile. 
When something is funny, you laugh.
Love is a wonderful thing. It is not to be taken for granted. 
They are just showing one another their love. 

I wish them the very best!

yes it is true that 
newkie
 is my boyfriend and yes we are very happy together. i would like to thank sundown and peachy and everyone else for their nice words there.

for the past couple of months, both me and neal (newkie) have been bugged by ppl and apparently the love we share offends some people. 

well unless you are in love or have ever been in love, you have no idea what it is like. he makes me feel complete and happy and just thinking about him makes me smile. hes romantic, caring, adorable, loving, gorgeous and he is always there for me when i need him.

i love neal and i plan to spend my life with him, if anyone has a problem with that then keep it to yourself
firstly,id like to thanx peachy,sundown,and cheeky for those wicked words,now its my turn,SO ARE YOU READY..

i dont really care n e more what ppl think about me and chEEky,cuz we have what you might call trust for one another and the biggest thing ever what 2 ppl can have is called LOVE,so what we met and fell in love ppl do it everyday they also declear it for one another which we do,so what if you lot read what we say,if you dont like it MUTE us...
for the past 2 months ppl have been having a pop at us,and guess what were still together and its made what we have better and stronger,so either except it or BACK OFF...n e bad words in this topic is out of order because its for me wench no one else by all means read but keep ur crusty comments to yourself or BACK OFF!!!

thanks alot ...

newkieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
i wasnt offendin lol its just im not jealous he had me confused the other day though w/ a post he sent to me i DONT fancy him, i already have a boyfriend sum1 who is lush (dan if u dont already no :P) and so thats my say...
i wish u and chEEky all the best in your relationship, newkie

Rach xxx
~ chEEkyyyyyyyyyyyy & newkieeeeeeeeeeeeee ~

This rose is for you....

[img=
http://www.imagemagician.org/images/xxtaraxx/sigg/rosebloom.gif
"border=IMAGE]

Psst.... (it's not plastic either), lol....

respect!! to the newkster and jo baaaaaaaaaaaaaby

Your kind and loving Mod Stormy
ive always backed the love neal and jo share. i respect and envy the passion they feel...

..actually - one day i hope they may even meet each other
well don you will never know;)
don button it now cos you are seriously boooooring me