« Back to All Topics
LUNA IS THE WORST MOD ON THE GAME
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
i got banned of luna coz i was winnin a fod tourney lmfao n thn i got banned bcoz i ave 2 names she is ridaculous n i dont care wot u do wi ths topic luna coz u svck as a mod no1 likes u ....i used 2 like u as a player but come on ur the worst mod eva!!!! 
ty :D 
ps im stezz but u cant ban stezz name coz  i ave made no abuse 2 u on stezz name ty :d i h8 u loads luna :D 
Unfortunately, if you don't play by the rules that is what happens.  Maintaining the rules does not make anyone a bad mod - don't shoot the messenger.  Playing on two nicks in a tournie is like stacking the deck.  Not fair.  So grow up and get over it!!!
unfortuantly as i may like 2 say ur correct ......UR NOT im neva sed i was playin in same tourney under 2 names ;) she jus banned me 4 havin more thn 1 name ;)

i hope ths aint confused u coz she has confused since she bcome  a mod 
ty :D
5.5 FlyOrDie will not tolerate using multiple nicknames in order to avoid banishments. Offenders of our rules might face permanent banishments on all nicknames used by them (please also see 3.12).  Doesnt this tell you something?

Just to add my two cents here... Nutty, I hope you don't mind be piggy backing on your post...

In addition to getting popped for breaking the rules during a tourney, I suggest you follow the rules for posting in the forum. Anyone is welcome to post a complaint, opinion, etc.... as long as it is done in a polite, respectful way. Your post was more along the lines of a personal attack on luna. This will earn you additional banishments. Also beware that other nicks you use to avoid a ban are likely to be permanently banned. After all, we are banning the person, not the nickname.

You might also take notice that you aren't getting much sympathy from other forum visitors for getting caught breaking the rules.

Deputy Dawg

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Jul 6, 2003 2:25 AM]