« Back to All Topics
Could someone help?
Posted in 
Billiards
Could someone help?
Posted in 
Billiards
Could someone help?
In 8-ball, 9-ball and snooker. I am experiencing a problem with the web-browsed game. When i pull the cue forwards or backwards it stutters the same with the cue ball when connecting with any of the balls. This is frustrating, i can't tell how much power i am giving each shot. Sometimes i will tap it and it ends up coming out hard, or vise verser. 
Could someone please help?

Hello...I have this problem to from time to time..go to your Internet Options..which you find in your Control Panel..delete cookies...delete files and clear history...this usually works for me.

StreamLine

Yes i delete them on a regular basis. But when in game and this happens to occur, then what can i do?

Thanks for your reply though.
Lag etc. happens in nearly all internet games. This just has to coped with mate, there is no sure way to stop it. Stream's way may work for that particular time so do that but except for that I think you just have to whack and hope.
Bit of a let down knowing there's no actual way to stop it, but i'll live.

Cheers anyway mate.
Get a better connection/computer of course will help but thats a bit extreme to stop an online pool game not working properly.