« Back to All Topics
Checkers/Chess toplist players
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
Why is it that all checkers/chess toplist players only play low level players? I think this cheap way of gaining points needs to be dealt with. For example, playing low level players, they should only get very little points if won. I don't see this kind of act with billiards toplist players.
If they play low rank, like 300 beat them 2-0 they only get like 4 points lol :|
That can add up over time. From what I can see these players play low level players simply to gain points rather than challenge their skills with other people in their level. I'm talking about 900 point players challenging 200-300 point players day in and day out. They shouldn't be able to gain any points if won.
I think they say "Point bank" And if you report it a mod might do something, dunno tho
It's simple. It's guaranteed that the red scores are using programs. that means a draw. the odds are that a lower score is using a program. but don't bet on that.  most of the people on the site have multiple accounts and they use their low score accounts to steal points from higher score people. that's why the reds usually just don't play anyone. they sit there with their scores to impress people who don't know any better.  Then they just play a setup account against themselves using a VPN so they can lose to themselves and build up their best scores.