« Back to All Topics
keeps resettin its self
Posted in 
General
keeps resettin its self
Posted in 
General
keeps resettin its self
why does the 8 ball pool game keep resettin itself when i am half way through a game

It it a server fault or my Pc

Any Help will be gratefull

Thanks

Marshy
I have never known the game to reset itself unless the 8-ball is pocketed. Or once you have won or lost, or even your opponent leaves the table re-sets. 
yea weird, try the 
Internet 
 version.. then it might stop resetting.
i think he means when in the middle of a game the screen becomes blank and starts the login process again ( the loading screen and so on)
its happened to me too
If you are using the Browser to play, then this can happen sometimes. It usually only occurs when you hit the backspace key several times in quick succession. Instead of deleting a character, the browser sometimes recognises this as the user trying to use the "back" function of browsing.

Yes i do mean in the middle of a game the screen becomes blank and starts the login process again dont know why it happens but it keeps doing it sorry might be my pc

Marshy
email 
 support@flyordie.com 
 and then tell them what exact problem u r experiencing.. and hopefully they will help u..
Gl ;)
it couls also be this.. if your name is not subbed and a subbed person is trying to get in the room.. very often non-subbed playes are booted to make way for the subbed ppl...this happened to me a lot when i was palying n ym unsubbed name so reply back( if you were un-subbed)
 ty....jamie
hmm....yea 
 support@flyordie.com 
 might be helpful though...Usually they reply...;\