« Back to All Topics
keepers of the peace
Posted in 
Tanx
keepers of the peace
Posted in 
Tanx
keepers of the peace
i am making a new team.it will be allied with my current team.
TEAM NAME:           Keepers of the peace
TEAM LEADER:         Changes every month(more info later)
TEAM OBJECTIVE:      TO stop wars and prevent them from happening
anyone who wants peace on tanx can join or they want to stop wars.
I definently want peace. But there might not be forever peace. Don't forget evil, and including the Bio Curse.. I'll join. And a changing leader? Who will start as the first new leader? Just wonderin'.

Pohatu Nuva
Toa Team Leader['_']
Actually, crashvector, I'm 11, one of the youngest Tanx players. How can we be 4? Is that an insult?
we're not war starters.were keepers of the peace.
That may be true, but sometime's you have to kick to 
keep the piece. And i think you should get five of you're best men destoy.
i know what to do.so dont go telling me how to do a team!!!got that
there will be a battle every month to determine leader of the team for that month.and the previous leader cant particpate for 2 months in a row.
I challenge you to your leadership tittle. However, if I win the challenge, I'll be Leader of the Peace in Tanx and you'll be the Vice Leader. As Leader of the Peace, I will ensure peace between the gangs and tribal groups in Tanx. Full co-operation with my decisions as leader will also bring peace to all in Tanx. I will take great care and interest of my duties and responsibilities as Leader. 
Yours Truly,
WARWARWAR
warwarwar...u have to be a member of the keepers of the peace to enter the battles.i dont think u joined yet.i have to know.im the current leader  of keepers of the peace.
Hey liger i was not questioning you're leadership.
I was just sideing with you against mr smarty pants who's been insulting you're organization. 
Liger, how would you want a fight to find a leader??? It's rediculous! Why would you want that, when we're supposed to get rid of wars and bring peace? Fight to be a leader could cause problems.
hey tanx master gave me the idea.but that would cause problems.so i cancel that remark
o the keepers of the peace will do anything to keep the peace on tanx.
liger ,what do you think your doing? This is so pathetic , even i can't stop the wars that go on or the arguements , i mean we're people , we have our disagreements , we aren't exactly perfect lil angels either . The chance of World Peace is very slim liger so that would kinda make this seem like a good idea but i'm not sure it will work . 
*~bigdognukesgirl a.k.a rich girl ~* 
listen.im taking an extended leave.i dont know how long ill be gone or when ill come back on.i just cause wars.
remeber this topic keepers.look at the team objectives.usa_forces is a current threat.keepers.tanx world war has started.the fate of tanx is in our and our allies hands.we must stop usa_forces at all costs.