« Back to All Topics
Who is the longest perosn 2 be playin fly or die online games
Posted in 
General
Posted in 
General
just out of intrest who has been playing on fly or die for the longest.
That was meant to be...

\_;)_/

I ain't sure.

I guess...

Stream maybe?

You were there in 97, weren't ya honey :p?
i started when i was in 1999 playing s a guest and got an accout maybe 2-3 years after that. Helper is my longest account.
You lier. That is impossible, as FlyOrDie only opened its servers in 2001.
Fool.

[img=
http://www.frontiernet.net/~callista/noobs.gif
]
I started playing here in December 2001 as a guest then i created the name ' smith y ' which is now banned along with the rest of my names...R.I.P Scotty. :(

Scotty.
I have been here since early fall of 2001.
TRY STEZZ HES BEEN HERE LONGER THAN I CAN REMEMBER (WITH SEVERAL NAMES I MIGHT ADD)KEPT GETTING BANNED ALOT :)
dath be quiet! he dont like people doing that
no rob  im not one of the first  but  i have been here quiet a while  and joe  be quiet kid.
joe be quite kid u was last on fod :d u need take lessons of marley he help u play better pool :d
that account has been suspended. translation: web page messed up.
I have been here since Oct 2001 got a real name in nov 2001........
hiya shaz..long time no see lol
how are you? I can't get into regular site to pick a room but i can go into gameroom2000.com and get in......
if u can get in on game room shaz..whats the prob..cause all sites lead to the same rooms now
you in there now I am in room i but not for very long....
Hmm....i know one of the players is 6 foot 5 inches Long. I reckon that most likely makes him the "
Longest Player
"

Veriac ;)

lmao @ veriac 

longest person is 7"2 :p
Shaz have u got msn messenger if u have add me 
earnshaw10@hotmail.com
The FlyOrDie Story
No doubt, our company is dealing with one of the most trendy activities on the net nowadays - games.

Quality games work well as premium content and are very effective tools to get traffic on your site being a gamesite, a portal or a company site.

We are convinced that our name, FlyOrDie was as an excellent choice for us because this name symbolises our commitment and enthusiasm which we, like knowledge and professionalism, put behind our products. If you make business with us you can enjoy the benefits of these qualities as well. We are -- as our name shows -- passionate about games and things around them and we will do our best to help your business grow through our products.

Since Leonardo da Vinci, the mankind is tending to spread its wings, take off and fly free as a bird. Why don’t you do the same? You can easily fly with us...

FlyOrDie...  

Copyright © 2002 FlyOrDie.com. All rights reserved.
FlyOrDie ® is a registered trademark of Solware Ltd.  

according to that it's been here since 2002...
That's probably just when they copyrighted the name Fly or Die. Trust me they were here in 2001. 
lol they had to be here in 2001 sharon-pc got here in 2001
i dont care im just seein if thats helpin things
i bin playin a desent amount but not that long in about 2002 i started

i have been playing since january 2002 on various nicknames , in the good old days when the snow white game was on here :p
ive been here since april 2002,ohhhhh i remember snow white lol
I was on earlier in 2001, but this is the only name I still have from those days.
Im 8foot 2 inches,i claim the title
Pool Ace 
Since: Nov 1, 2001 

And still plays daily.

ThUnDeR
FlyOrDie Moderator

i been playing since 2001 if not longer i cant remember i know at least 2001 n i was one of first mods with gandalfs help :p
Since 2000, but 2001 reg. nick 01.nov but i dont know password :| Now i play with this nick tom ;)

tom(Marko)
i been playing since 2002 but still no good.
it could be several'due to players been here yrs 'then change their nicknames?

I had a 2001 nick that was horrible... then some kind soul made me this one in 2002. 

it wasnt as easy back then to make a fancy nick as the system didnt recognise symbols unless they were save in unicode of something
I have been playing since 2001 and still have the same nick and never changed it, who else has had same nick since 2001 ? names plz :)
I thought it didnt start till 2001 november ????? 
Could well be me.

I have been registered since Nov 1 2001 and I still play nearly ever day - snooker that is ;)

I may be User ID 286 out of 24230902 ish but I've not seen anyone registered even in 2001 that still plays and I check a fair fews people's information to see their form.
Lion,
stosh61,
tom (moderator),
ceki,
Gambler,
Crowbar, ...

like many more among those who registered in 2001.