About my ban
Posted in 
Go Moku
About my ban
Posted in 
Go Moku
About my ban
I am hetoo.

I am not complaining about my ban, and do not wish for a reversal of the ban. In fact, this ban is quite beneficail to me, as I have a piano exam coming up and really need to practice. However I would like to set a few things straight. 

There was a reason why I done what I did. I had this other account, Princess Jasmine, made to test a phenomenon which may111 has told me about: People always blame girl accounts to be programs. She knew I made this account, and kept on requesting for the password. Now, I know I could've muted her, but finding an english speaker in this game isn't easy, and I don't want to have no one to talk to while playing. She pestered me until I finally gave in. However, she lowered my points to 0. I then changed the password so she couldn't play on it anymore. Again, she pestered me and promised that she wouldn't do that anymore and promised that she wouldn't change the password. I, being stupid, finally gave in again. 

Right away she changed my password. When asked why she did that when she promised not to, she claimed she had amnesia. 

In China, we have a saying "gan zuo gan dang". It translates to If your not scared to do it, your not scared to admit it. Yes, I hacked into one of her accounts, no doubt about it. However, promising not to change the password then doing it is just lowly. Claiming you have amnesia is so low i cannot express with words. 

Perhaps it's my own fault I was stupid enough to give her my password, and what happened was an expected outcome. Still, I believe in integrity and respect. Maybe what she did was not against the rules of this game (I don't know if it is or not). However, what are rules for, if not to protect the society of which it is placed in? This person has also done many other insulting things to not just me, but many others. I think she deserves a ban. Not just a ban, a permaban. Perhaps then, I deserve a permaban too. However, if fate has makes it that way, so be it. Either way, mods, admins, look into your hearts and tell me. Who is in the wrong in this situation?
I am not a Mod or op or admin but i'd say

She pestered me until I finally gave in. However, she lowered my points to 0.   

Dont "give in" and what did u expect her to do?

Again, she pestered me and promised that she wouldn't do that anymore and promised that she wouldn't change the password. I, being stupid, finally gave in again. 

"I being stupid" seems to be the only sensible thing you thought

Right away she changed my password. When asked why she did that when she promised not to,

Again what did you expect the second time?

Yes, I hacked into one of her accounts,

Definate perm ban 
Admission of serious rule breaking
Time after time after time

Just my opinion 
T H E    S T I G

U SHOULD BEHAVE ON THESE SITES I BEEN BANNED AND NOW I LEARNT NOT TO SWEAR OR I GET BANNED FOR  GOOD LIKE MY BROTHER DID HE'S BACK WITH A NEW EMAIL AND USERNAME  AND BEHAVIN NOW