CoNvO
Posted in 
Off-topic
CoNvO
Posted in 
Off-topic
CoNvO
lol letz talk here that way we dont bother anyone :p
Jen? It's late and I got to go soon, lol. Email me ok? latin_luver23@hotmail.com 
ok dear, i'll do that, luv you like a sista. 
ya same hun! Good night lol. I'll talk with ya tomorrow if I don't get banned from here again :p. Mods go pretty hard on the small stuff.
i know , good nite to you too , sweet dreams . I'll be talkin to you tommorow probally. 
Actually I'm staying up for another 30 minutes. I dread going up the stairs. I just watched a horror movie now I got the jibberz lol :p 
hey jade, u latin? from where? im half PR and Cuban
Cuba makes me think of the James Bond movie 
GOLDENEYE
The last part takes place in Cuba, On a giant radio transmiter.
nah i think of cigars [[[[[[[[[[[[[[~~~~~~~ even tho i dont smoke them
cigars make me think about ...blunts, which make me think about food...and food oddly makes me think about necraphyliacs, and thinking about necraphiliacs make me think about making an oopsie in my pants...are you lost yet? i know i am. another pointless post by THE CKY WAY, a.k.a. , " i don't know what the H*#@ i am doing most of the time, so just ignore me" 
jade , if ur here, come to tanx n we'll talk there. 
JEN WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!???? ANSWER ME! THIS GUY TOLD ME YOU GAVE OUT ALL MY PERSONAL INFO TO HIM. WE NEED TO TALK JEN! THIS AINT OVER!!!
if ur here , let's talk about this , and you tell what guy said this ok and then we settle it jade. 
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ITS THE CLASH OF THE TITANS! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...
lol :p I would kick her a$$ just not sure which angle to hit and which one causes the most pain!
heyyyyyyyyyyy jadeeee
you there??? 
jade cant kick angels a55...not if i have something to do with it....scotty leave her alone

sherman2004