« Back to All Topics
I love.....no one.....who does?
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Is love something that can really happen? Is there such a thing as real love? Things always change so how could you love someone forever? Has anyone that you know had the type of love you read about in books? I know i have never felt a love so pure...has anyone felt a love like that? Is there love like that? I know that right now i seem pessimistic, but honestly who has felt a love so pure and so real that you don't want to go to sleep because reality is much better?
i feel that 
everyday
 and it does exsist,supppose you just have to find the rite person to make it happen.
you feel that love everyday?? From who? With who?
Then I'm happy for you! But do you believe that everyone cab feel that type of love??
i do believe it cuz i feel it too.
many peeps feel it, its called true love, the love of ur life, ur soul mate, and so on and so on, u just gotta be patient and wait for it to come to u, never look for it, all good things come for those who wait.
but do you believe that everyone can find love?? Does that love always last??

if both parties fight hard to keep their love goin thru thick and thin it will last, as long as u want it to, and it is for everyone, everyone who wants it.
i waited 8 months for jo,fine you described me and jo in them 2 posts,you proberly didnt know it lol but you did.
yeah it is called true love..

you both got to feel it,you will know when it happens trust me im newkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie
;) gl to ya both, glad there's still some of us that know what true love really is, and it does leave u feelin like u dont wanna sleep, like u wanna stay up for eternity cuz goin to bed would just be a waste of precious time that u could be sharing with that someone u love so deep.
nah being with jo 
makes
  me wanna get up in the morning.
Yes all can and do know love. It's a basic feeling we learn from the day we are born. 

Love has many factors. It's not just one feeling. It happens when there is a combination of feelings, such as  caring, nuturing and support. 

It is like life, there are many steps that leads us to the point of true love. 

It can be triggered physically, yet that doesn't always last.  

Love with a partner happens, even when you don't expect it: you may have found that special someone that fullfills all the needs and desires you have, but yet you find you are afraid to love. 

Life forces us to focus on other things and love seems to be pushed to the bottom.

We all share other types of love in one's lifetime and that love is easy to feel and show, such as that for a friend or a child.

There's a saying * tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have known love*. 

I myself, found my soul mate, and I'm sure you will too. My friends all know my love as genuine and I'm blessed for knowing them.

And yes at first, when you find that love, you'll want to experience it 24/7, butyou'll find it also comes the assurance that when you sleep, it will be there when you awake.

One last thing, once you've found your love, it needs to be cared for; finding it is only the begining, so nurture it and enjoy it. Treasure it. 

Dear Zzan,

Are you G@y or somthing?
lol I was just gonna ask that....
angel where are u?
r u back now? sheez ive missed u so bad. hope ur ok. c ya soon i hope