« Back to All Topics
screen shots
Posted in 
Billiards
screen shots
Posted in 
Billiards
screen shots
can someone plz tell me how to do screen shots ive asked alot of pple and no one knows  plz in complete detail  if u would i asked zztopzz and he completely ignored me so i still dont no so ne help would be great tyvm
Hi there Bobby, 

This is i believe the easiest screen shot program there is, there are some more, i personally have screen hunter, but to find a download for that has gotten a bit hard, i dont know why, anyways, basically get download from this site and you are pretty much set, an icon will appear on your task bar, u can take Screen shots by double clicking on that icon or by pressing the Prt Scr button which is located to the right of the f12 key; i believe if you open the options up you can change to take screen shot with another button, hope this all works for you. :)

link for download: 
http://www.warecentral.com/download.htm

Sore Loser
www.google.com search for screenhunter;)

wingy
I know Wing, after alot of searching after a reformatted a while back i was able to find screenhunter but its alot of work...Bobby is lookin for something easy i believe, thats why i recommended Print Key :)

Sore Loser
thank u so much sore loser and kill wings i appreciate  it ill try and get back to u on how well it works for me    again ty vm 
Hi Bobby.

The best place to find screenhunter is 
http://www.wisdom-soft.com/downloads/downloadfiles.htm
   Just click on screenhunter 4.0 free, and save to ur computer. When u have downloaded it, set up is fairly simple, open the program, set hotkey as F6, click active window (on the "from page"), then click the "to" page, click clipboard and file sections, set file type to GIF File [*.gif] click automatic naming, then select the folder for files to go to, ie. my documents, etc. All u have to do then is on the desktop icon, double click it, set for standby, then if u see anything in any of the games, press F6, it takes the picture, then attach it to an email, and send to moderator@flyordie.com.

Hope that helps.

Macca36 (FlyOrDie Moderator)
ty very much macca and every1 that helped  u guys r awsome i downloaded what u said macca it seemed ez   lol almost to ez havent used it yet hopefully it works fine ty again 

hey dude all i do is press on ur key board print screen.......:D then go 2 programs, accesories then paint...;)  then all u do is go 2 edit tab, click on paste easy as that ...then go 2 file tab, and save it as a j-peg :D   >:)
nah print screen programs better tho.  Just hit print screen n it saves it as a jpeg in a folder u define at installation.  means u can just hit the print screen as many times as u want :) rather than printing screen, opening a bitmap, pasting, saving, then starting all over again ;)
If you you <ALT> with <Print Scrn> then you only capture the active window instead of the whole screen. If your download program simply uses this built-in Windows function, then it will probably work with that as well.
Content Removed.

User restricted from using forums for 100 Hours

[Edited by: Veriac on 30-Aug-2004 17:29]