« Back to All Topics
Cant sub via phone from Latvia
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hey, i was trying to sub another phone via sms but it gives out error, please fix it
sub another nickname via phone*
Hello Developer or Flyordie??? Im fed up of getting ignored. How come all other countries which have subscribing options via phone do work, but when i select Latvia and try to sub it gives out error?????????
once i pay and get no star bout in my setting ther is 30 days remaining and get no help
one week later, only 1 game has been completed
Did it ever occur to you that they might be busy? Give them a chance.
Thank you for the notification, we are working on fixing the problem.

Thank you.
any idea how long will it take to fix it? sorry im not patient enough :D
i still want to know how long will it take to fix this issue and will it be fixed???
There isn't another method you could use to sub?
Seems like FlyOrDie is slacking or struggling. A lot of folk are getting nowhere with issues currently. Myself included.
There is, but i was promised that this problem would be fixed a long time ago, they havent done so and now im getting ignored, and i will keep posting replies untill they will fix it.
I understand your frustration and all but I wouldn't recommend you pester them repeatedly. They can ban you for "Obstructing Them In Their Duties" if you continue to do that. That's not a threat, it's a possibility. I was banned for that many times before for similar reasons.
Was it an empty promise or is it still being fixed?
Still fixing it? its been months...