« Back to All Topics
Points Points POINTS
Posted in 
Technical
Points Points POINTS
Posted in 
Technical
Points Points POINTS
Even if you log off from FlyOrDie for the day you deducted in points usually about 5 points in less than 24hrs. the reason for this by FlyOrDie, its to stop sitting on points. For someone who logs in everyday and plays this game everyday wins and loses points you still get deducted because your accused of sitting on points so how is this ethical? The big question is how is someone who plays at FlyOrDie and logs in everyday sitting on points and is deducted of points for doing so? So is this fair to all the players who come here on a regular basis? Is this fair to deduct points to a player who logs in everyday here at FlyOrDie? Is this fair to the players who actually worked hard for there points only to have them deducted the very next day?

So I guess you have to stay logged in to FlyOrDie for 24/7 365 days a year and never leave this site to update your comps because you might get deducted in points, for that which brings me to the question who is going to pay for my comp when it breaks down from being logged 24/7 365 days a year to FlyOrDie?

Any answers to my questions would be great!