« Back to All Topics
I present some problems, can  be solved?
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
I'm going to introduce some issues that should be resolved
1. I hardly access the forum
2.You  do not update daily  tournaments results
3. In some games I can not play with chrome or another browser( haveing windows 10)
4. The site is not secure

>1. I hardly access the forum

Visit the Forum more then.  It's easily accessible.

>>2.You do not update daily tournaments results

The MODS update it as quickly as they can.  Remember, they are volunteers, they are not paid and they have a life outside of FOD (well.. some of them).  They need to check all games before finalising the official result.

>>>3. In some games I can not play with chrome or another browser( haveing windows 10)

Make sure you have all the updates needed to support the games.

>>>>4. The site is not secure

How to keep your account safe! - 
https://www.flyordie.com/games/help/support/secure.html

Legal T's & C's - 
http://www.flyordie.com/legal.html

:)
Hello all,with your well being i would like to add some words to this conversation.I have been playing on this site quite a while.It can be understandable that,since moderators are volunteers,things like official tournament results or handing over vip days are not published and given right away.But i think also volunteers are well able to answer a friendly question.It happened regularly that i had a normal question to a moderator(when seen in some game room) and just got no answer. It would be more friendly ,lets say if the mod has no time,that there would be some words like"no time now sorry"or something like that.Straigtforward ignoring can come to people s mind as quite rude.
Secondly,i know that vip days earned in tournaments,aren t always given.Most of the times they are given but not always.A question about it to a mod,a letter to a moderator contact form,not answered.
Thirdly,i know also that "special trophys"for the top 5 of the annual grandprix competition,are not given at all since 2016.
And about those special prizes,that is mentioned in the tournament rules.This problem is also mentioned by some players in the forum. (Forum general,subject congratulations to the 2016 GrandPrix winners and participants).Also those players who wrote about it,just got no answer.A letter from my side to a moderator in the mod contact form,was also just not answered.
Well,having said this all,i wish Flyordie and her moderators much wisdom.To all the players,my rivals in games as well,and all my friends here,good luck wished and happy games,Mason