Login with Opera as a subscriber not possible
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Hi!

I am using Windows 7 and normally Opera as browser on my PC. Alfter the last changings on game site, which means since this morning, it is no more possible for me to log in or to log out on game site 
as a subscribed member.
 For another try I allways need to delete cookies in browser. It is still possible to login with a not subscribed account or to play as a guest.

But the login popup is showing a broken display and as a subscribed member it does not allow me to access reversi or to do anything else. The log in link and all the other links on this popup are leading me every time just back to this part of my settings, where I could change my avatar.

Log in as a subscriber works for example with firefox, but this is not my standard browser. I would like to continue with using Opera.

Btw: The "new" player information with the stats has (only with opera?) on some parts a broken display as well (for example: plus and minus images are not in one line) and some images there are not shown at all, like the stars, demerit points or the images of other games one has played. It is like this since months.

Please check all the browsers people might use after changings on game site. Opera might be not this wellknown, but a lot of people use it. ;-)

Friendly regards
Ina