« Back to All Topics
Trouble signing in.
Posted in 
Technical
Trouble signing in.
Posted in 
Technical
Trouble signing in.
For the last few days I have been unable to sign into any of the rooms, soon as I sign in and put in my password it takes me straight back to the sign in page, I have noticed where I type in my password there is a little thing sort of like half an eye that appears in the password box as soon as I type, not sure if that has any relevance but am unable to sign in, just wondering if anyone else has had any problems? Thanks in advance for any answers.

Kind Regards
Maree
hi
I hope
for you that the password has not been changed!
malik
Please try again, we have fixed some login-related issues.

Thank you for your response Clark Kent, but I don't think my password has been compromised as I can still sign into the forums with my name and password. 
Hoat4 Thank you for your response but I still can not sign into any of the games, it just redirects me back to the sign in page, hope this can be rectified soon.

Kind Regards
Maree 
I am experiencing the same problem. It has happened on different computers at different times.

I had one computer where I used to play and then I couldn't sign in on that one, but I could still sign in on another. Now I can't sign in on this one either.

I too am unable to sign in.

I've tried two computers and three different browsers.