« Back to All Topics
SETTING NUMBER OF GAMES - BILLIARD GAMES
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
I’ve only just noticed an issue when setting the amount of games, ie bo3, bo5 etc.  If you set it to either of these and win the game say 2-1 for example, this only counts on your statistics as 1 game.  However, if I don’t have any number of games set and I win a game 2-1, that counts as 3 games, and so it should.

I doubt many people actually care what their stats page shows, but I think this needs to be changed so as all games all accounted for?
Finally someone speaks about this..
I agree with you, a 2-1 or 3-2 cant be count as only one game and moreover not as a 2-0 or 3-0 win...
Hi!

I think what Lewis means is more about the stats of how many games a player has played (eg. bo3 or bo5 only count as 1 game in the stats).

lapoueze
, a bo3 or a bo5 is counted as 2-0 or 3-0 and that is absolutely correct.
As a subscriber, you can choose to only specify the number of games (
eg. 1, 2 or 3
). Then the result is 1-0, 2-X or 3-X. Most players, however, use the best-of format.

Back to the topic, I absolutely agree with you.

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
>I think what Lewis means is more about the stats of how many games a player has played (eg. bo3 or bo5 only count as 1 game in the stats)

Yes.

Thanks for this Ric, I tested and used the 3 option, not 'best of 3' but just 3 and this does calculate as 3 games, perfect.

Conclusion, if people want more games to be shown on their stats, I would recommend 
not
 using the "best of.." option and use the option in photo attached.

[img=
https://imgbox.com/rQYHtL14
]
> lapoueze, a bo3 or a bo5 is counted as 2-0 or 3-0 and that is absolutely correct.
if player 1 wins 3-2 vs player 2 , you will see 3-0 on the info of the player 1 and one game... come on that is obviously not correct.
@lapoueze
 you're describing the "best-of" format. If you don't like this option then you should just set the number of games (The result is then individual).

Everything works as expected. Because there is a setting option for both preferences. (Subscription required).

Player_No1

FlyOrDie Moderator Team
If a BO5 is set and player wins 3-2, it should show as 5 games on stats page, in my opinion.
I think bo5 setting can count as 3-2 on info then 3 win for the winner and 2 loses too but win the total of the bo5 match like a 3-0 ol