« Back to All Topics
what happen
Posted in 
Billiards
what happen
Posted in 
Billiards
what happen
it might be a glitch or something but non pc pool players cant move the cueball on the break or on a foul and im loosing all my points because of it can some 1 plz fix this 
Yeah, that's the reason I lost to Spence :p? I would have killed me if I could move :p? Fix please... :p?

Oh, I forgot :p:p? (Dad been a bad influence on me!)
I havent been playing latly and haven't noticed but i think you should write this is the Dear mods thing ma jigger.
ok i've played and your right HELP FOD!
flyin  dont talk rubbish  just cos you cant move the ball that means ur losing points?

PATHETIC  lol

Mosley, If you try to play on the web browser yuo can't move the cue ball. As far as I know thats his point, not the effect the problem has on his rate.
It is fixed now...Thank you FOD
NO he said  he is losing points because of it  cant you read?

Actually Stezz, if hes playing 8 ball or espically 9 ball isn't it perfectly logical that not being able to move the cue ball is costing him his points? 
Acually marley he is saying both but if you read the topic he really wants to talk about not moving CUE!!!!!!

no he wants sum1 to fix it not talk about it  and as for u stoney   no   not moving the cue ball in 8ball and 9ball shouldnt effect the way people play they should be good enough to pot it anyways  if not  then your tuff luck.

so ul nice try.
when ur opponent scratches in 9ball, and only 8-9ball left, but the server puts ur white snookered behind the 9ball,  NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM For stezz to win, 

LMAO !!!!!! dont act like ur god, ur not ...